Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

nodding

with no F/A-18C i can see that the swiss vehicles probably being pushed back to the next update

1 Like

wait until you find out about the F-CK-1

1 Like

I mean, I can see where you’re coming from, but to me this just looks like your typical advanced trainer, just not quite as “outdated” as the Hawks and Alpha Jets

Fitted AN/APG-73 radar but not sure maybe RUG I or RUG II

AN/APG-65 radar on F/A-18A/B limited AIM-7F & AIM-7M Sparrow and not AIM-120 capable

Equipped early 1st gen targeting pod AN/AAS-38 NITE HAWK but but lacked laser target designator/rangefinder. armed AGM-65E Maverick, AGM-62B Walleye II ERDL & ERDL/DPSK, AGM-45B Shrike (B-6 ~ B-10) and AGM-88A Blk I & Blk II HARM

But lack Paveway II laser guided bomb ?

I might hope F/A-18C from USN configured 1995

F/A-18A+ similar to F/A-18C but retain General Electric F404-GE-400 engine & AN/APG-73 RUG I radar, without BOL dispensers (LAU-138A/A), AGM-62B Walleye II, APKWS II, AGM-84E SLAM and AGM-84H/K SLAM-ER

grafik
but AV8B came to italy way before the US got it

4 Likes

Cursed? Hmmmm no. Maybe a mix of blessed and cursed, blursed!

FA-50 inside

fa50 2

Would there be anything for me that would tickle ?

As in more sub trees/ other nations things

1 Like

I get that, but I would be lying if I said that I was thrilled to see that Shilka

This perfectly describes my feelings about this topic

1 Like

“We have the F/A-18 at home.”

3 Likes

Granted, Britain doesn’t need a new SPAA, they need APDS removed from the Falcon.

1 Like

Gonna be real with you, that thing looks nothing like a Hornet

That’s totally ok. Again, we appreciate not every addition will be thrilling and appealing to everyone. We have a very varied community and playerbase and we hope there will be other vehicles in this update to interest you :)

10 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken

Wait till you see the FC-K-1

And the F-5 was also found elsewhere before the USA. Sadly these aircraft are not really on the same level as a Hornet.

3 Likes

You beat me to it! I was gonna say, if you believe the FA-50 is cursed, then the F-CK-1 is even worse

That is the F-CK-1 tho

Edit: wait sorry wrong comment

Any plans for the aim 4 any time soon?

Yeah, it’s so short and tubby lol