Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It was able to move, and its gun was functional. This makes it combat capable.

@Smin1080p_WT any dovblegs today? Maybe even two perhaps?

Both, neither, and all three.

The statement was that a nations needs and the relevancy are major factors when it comes to where Canadian or Aussie vehicles go.

Britain had a need for the ADATS and it fit based on relations between Britain and Canada.

Britain had no need for the Leopards or the Abrams AIM, so they went to the manufacturers tree

This is where the policy line implodes. They claim the Brits don’t need either but then add the soviet based Indian tanks instead. These don’t fix gaps, don’t fix a needed role or playstyle, don’t match the doctrine or game play of the tree and aren’t generally wanted by the British player base and have no relevant connection since ww2.

But it doesn’t matter anyway because it’s not relevant for this thread and they just do what they want despite what been done or said before.

3 Likes

I mean does UK need a supersonic bomber?

7 Likes

I know, mate

I’m not happy about the Indian subtree either, but Gaijins first explanation was that Britains MBT lineup needed more diversity.

Later on they just dropped the bombshell of India being a subtree out of nowhere.

Tornado?
Eurofighter?
BAC TSR 2?
V-Bombers?

They definitely don’t need an Aardvark

Yeah needed more diversity when only an update or 2 earlier adding the AIM and Canadian leopards which could have done the same thing. Both British realms still with the king of England as head of state and match western doctrine and play style.

So infuriating. But again they don’t care and it’s not relevant to this update.

3 Likes

This is a bit of an exaggeration as there is nearly a whole year between the AIM - T-90S and T-90S - 2A4M.

Then again not that it really matters to the point. I dislike all 3 going to Britain regardless.

Will the new PUMA finally fix the MUSS system that shuld work against laserbeam riding missles?
(they say its fixed lol)

3 Likes

Doubt

didnt it use to spin?

i remember playing night battles then seeing a bright light on the ground, it was always a puma

it now follows your mouse together with the turret so it’s relatively useless unless you aim at the guy that shoots you

Yeah as someweirdmeme said.
They made it follow the mouse and gave it the turret rotationspeed of an rcws on crack, pretty instaneous.

Still its not automated , so completly useless if you arenr awarw already where the nissle is coming from

That being said ground maws was datamined, if implemented should help a tad bit

i assume you can use it through free look? does it have an automatic mode irl?

and the point of that is what

Not everything is top tier related. 🙄💅🏻