Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Look, all I’m trying to say is that additions like the Bald Shilka shine a pretty bad light on Gaijins priorities.

I get that easy additions are being made whenever possible, but I am pretty sure that there are other equally easy additions that could be made instead that aren’t SPAAs for the nation that already has the most SPAAs.

Don’t forget the F/A-18A+ and B+

Oh yeah those too

i don’t expect c and d variant added yet so by early i mean the most basic version of the f18 (on the lowest br ofc) and maybe then f18b as tech tree variant

just the same as with a10

The F/A-18A and B are the same except the B is two seater configuration.

If anything it’s more likely that the two seat is event vehicle or premium. There’s precedent for this, as seen with the two-seat Chinese F100F Super Sabre which was an event vehicle.

2 Likes

There are 40 vehicles an update on average.
Their priorities have ALWAYS been neat vehicles. ALWAYS.
Never changed, they have no biases toward country or tech tree EXCEPT to fill holes.
Meaning Gaijin will be more biased toward USA and Britain for filling their SPAA holes, inherently.

i said a and b as an example to make it look more simmilar to the a10 case but the point is that they can add multiple versions of f18 and one of them could be premium

Pls some bigger German ones :)
Need more to research

And you dont forget F/A-18C+

just call me
yes no or some of them yes
No need to be specific

Or a ban will help lol

This is a minor variant of an existing tree vehicle that doesn’t take anything away from what other nations are receiving this update and was something that was suggested frequently by member’s of the community.

Its absolutely fine to not be interested in an addition for a nation you don’t have any interest in, however this logic that you are using that because Russia is getting another Shilka variant, would easily be applied either by yourself or others in practically every other instance too.

If we added other T series variant for them - “But they have lots already”
If we added another BMP variant or similar - “But they have lots already”
Even if we added a WW2 variant , someone could still throw the “But they have lots already”.

In reality this is simply a variant of an existing vehicle that detracts nothing from other nations and has not taken the place of another nations vehicle. Sadly no matter what we may add for some nations, it will likely be unsatisfactory to someone.

We have many other interesting vehicles coming up this major. So I would recommend staying tuned to find out more about these :)

10 Likes

(づ ●─● )づ
no!

@Smin1080p_WT Vehicles that haven’t appeared in any leak lists??? :D

1 Like

I desperately hope for the aim 4 falcons

Searching for 'colbert'

17 Likes

Please more Swiss things

3 Likes

The aim 4 falcon???
Totally a vehicle, trust me

Unless I’m missing something Britain got their last SPAA in October 2022, the US and Israel got their last one in September 2023

The USSR got their last SPAA in March this year

But alas, quick and easy additions come first and I guess getting these out of the gates means that at some point the next easiest addition will be one for the nations that haven’t gotten their fill

1 Like

lol
That thing looks so cursed, it looks like an F/A-18 and F-16 had a baby.