Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Statistics id assume

Let me try again “StaTiStiCs”

probably same reason the Saab35XS is 11.3 and fights radar missiles with no RWR.

14 hours from now i hope for a teaser.

1 Like

tbh there’s a lot of cases like this, which is just annoying.

Lot of 9.3s fighting all aspect missiles when they have no flares

shame
the sooner the Hornet gets added the sooner there’s a microscopic chance that the GR7 gets ASRAAM, the Aussie Hornet also uses them, it will also be a good missile for Eurofighter eventually

1 Like

I’m gonna keep it real with you my friend… The ASRAAM on the GR7 is a case of “please don’t do that”
The airframe is already pitiful at it’s BR and is carried by weapons. The AV-8B even more so.

ASRAAMs would skyrocket this plane to a place it has no right being in.

This is the same reason the Ja37D shouldn’t get it’s AIM-120s

1 Like

I did better taking it to 13.7 in a squad than at 12.3 with only AIM-9M. It has no radar so you’re not tripping the RWS on the guy you are sneaking up on, it turns harder than all other harriers and can VTOL really reliably without the engine exploding, I get a lot of frags by just stopping mid-air if a merge goes into a two circle.

Maybe if the GR7a or GR9a got added it could have them so the current one stays at 12.3. plus we get a version with an improved engine for top tier. wouldn’t be a large task for gaijin as its basically a copy paste with a retune

1 Like

Will They ever add the “D” point back?

Even fighting the Hunter F.58 in something like a MiG-19 or F-100 is bad.

It’s never left. It’s still in our hearts.

1 Like

The JA37Di, however, should be added with them.

3 Likes

Aussie f111 as well

We aren’t even remotely close to seeing ASRAAMs ingame and even if we were, the GR7 shouldn’t get ASRAAMs

I don’t think the US would have a need for that, considering they have the Hornet and its ridiculous amount of weapons.

And the UK definitely wouldn’t get the Aussie F-111, since the Tornado does the same job.

Tornado is not an equivalent to f111 c or g

It is close enough.

not really no

tornado is more equivalent to MiG-23

F-111 is closee to Su-24

Will MICA-IR be ever added?

No f111 c and G carry wider load outs and combine the bomber and intercepted roles in one platform while tornado is split over different models in different lines. F11C has almost twice the engine power. Around 80% more range.

In the future, most likely