Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I hope Me 262 HG-1, HG-2 and P.1101 come + Flitzer.

they would be very much welcome due to the increase in mig 15 and f86 a5 at 7.0 br

I am yearning for an update focussed on early jets and late props

i dont really find top tier that fun as all it is missiles so i tend to play 9.3 and below as it is much more fun than toptier

F/A-18E Block I or F/A-18E early fitted AN/APG-73 RUG II like F/A-18C/D (USN & USMC)

Block II equipped AN/APG-79 AESA radar, armed AIM-9X and AIM-120 AMRAAM (AIM-120C-6, AIM-120C-7 & AIM-120D) but before integrated AIM-9X Blk II

F-14D with test AIM-120 could be early aircraft premium pre-order pack at rank 9, my guess only

Sadly, I don’t know

F/A-18C+ from USMC used AN/APG-79(V)4 AESA radar ?

Always 😉

i hate the idea of a premium f14D as the f14 is so spammed right now due to the event i hope they just folder it under the f14B without aim120s it already has its own new fox 3 aim54E which is a more counter mesaure resistant aim54c

Dont be so sure.

How about more varks then?

1 Like

i hope they add the f14d with accurate aim54 missiles at a higher br

Yes please, let the US players have a premium F-111 so I can farm them

UK vark maybe? 😉

2 Likes

Fact!

No thank you

Damn… Hope you wont get disappointed then.

1 Like

Aussi please

3 Likes

This would just be lovely. I dreamed that they added submarines to the game last night. Would be so lovely. The surcouf especially

1 Like

Accurate aim54 would still be pretty mid especially at higher tiers. the only thing that would come from that accuracy is 25G overload

I mean, I am bound to get disappointed, because I am still hoping for them to add the V-Bombers and the TSR-2

1 Like

smokeless aswell