Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Nope, VJTF just add new MELLS. S1 got electronic update like Dedrone, MUSS 2.0, and TWSA. If not then why they are not using something better like MUSS 2.0 (since it can counter most used russian atgm who using beam riding).

no it hasnt both have same electronics in fact it was one of the main factors for the upgrade, changing to new electronics and a way of finding this out much more easily its looking at the driver cameras wich is found on the PUMA S1/VJTF, i havent seen anywhere stating that they both have different features since they are the same vehicle

1 Like

Subs creep ever closer

2 Likes

Still not change the fact current PUMA just cheap C&P with mini (not even small) upgrade.

spikes its a good addition if they actually worked but at least i can try to disable or kill something decently armored frontally now

The first ever (?)

depth charge loadout for an aircraft.

6 Likes

Ah yeash last time I survived from 4 spike missile from Namer. Not even single scratch. Just tickle.

exactly, if they were good, i have never recieved a single critical damage from a spike not even a spike ER from a AH 60 from israel

So much hope they fix the puma anti missle defense and then it gets crushed. It would have been the time to do it. New puma, working subsystems. That would be cool. I mean i hate copy and paste crying but adding the spike launcher as updatet reaserch would have been better instead of bloating the tech tree more. I would undterstand a new tch tree vehcile if it brings in new mechanics or upgraded performance, new stuff in general to a previus one. I meanmaybe its just in so nobody can they GE players got nothing.

Italy so far is getting no premiums, only c&p Tornado IDS without guided bombs (also it doesn’t get its AS.34s again).
Also sadly it doesn’t get AIM-9B, would be a meme Tornado.

Spoiler

foto-2

Is it not a prem tornado?

Regular

Really? My bad then, guess its just sweden getting a DOA prem tonk

Really wish the RCV wasnt a squadron but oh well

I wonder if gajin ever fixes the pumas MUSS will it be just for one vehicle or will they fix both? Or non at all and leave it broken? Will trhey fix the first puma or the new second one?!

Place your bets.

Is it a leftover from the event? That was a PBY-5 right? And it was using depth charges? Or was it bombs?

1 Like

Do you think early Coastal battles will be more lively at least for some time with the addition of French boats?

1 Like

It 's new, added today in the first devserver version. The " Battle of the Atlantic " event had the PBY using regular bombs and torpedoes.

EDIT: it 's so new that the weapon referenced by the file, " 350lb_dp ", doesn’t even exist yet.

4 Likes

Very interesting! :O Always nice to see subs getting closer!

Sorry to poke you for specific things, but if you don’t mind do we know anything about Mogador? I’m curious what year/refit she is, and/or if the model is actually viewable.

Edit: Any chance the depth charges are these? :3

3 Likes

Probably ICV will be a regular vehicle in the future, so I’m ok with that. And I’ve already researched all squadron vehicles anyway, more is better.

She 's viewable in the CDK, and has loadouts w/ and w/o torpedoes. No texts associated yet though, that’ll probably come closer to when she 's available on the devserver to play.

10 Likes