Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The DK uses DAS/LWS irl, it just gets denied when showing proof, so the usual CV shenanigans

Yes we use UTAAS but from what ive been told we can track air targets, im waiting for a bud of mine to see if his company has any ABM in their arsenal if hes allowed to say.

we can only pray

Im just hoping to get the most unique draken the bomber draken from our museum :3

Spoiler

fW640Xs
Ns5GIN7
DlHe5nn

Literally would fix a huge hole in the noridc trees CAS

3 Likes

yeah, dubt gaijin will do that tho, sadly i wasnt able to go to eny museums in denmark when me and my dad was traveling between Norway and Spain

This does something to depth charge use. Don’t know what.

5 Likes

They might i just have to cope harder

2 Likes

Looks like Mike didn’t misspoken about a second F-16 for Japan

3 Likes

When do i get my FK/NOR f16am?

Inb4 they go to the US

So germany got this update a second broken puma with a atgm that is not working intentionaly by gajin and you have to regrind it and spend GE on its two camos that are standart BW camo but you cant unlock it with playing. Also the MUSS would be essential for high tir gameplay to keep teh F&F atgm spam at bay. Cool. So massive L for germany in this patch. Not mention that swiss usless attacker and the guy wo payed a load of bots to make it look as GE mains wanted swiss subtree. Very dispointed, oh and not forget a ship for game mode that alomost nobody plays. Did I miss anything? Ah yes maps got butcherd again and made smaller for no reason at all or simply to make boting easyer and now all you can do is drive foward and die. There will be a second Dev i guess so maybe somthing postive will come out. For now it looks like a very bad patch for GE players. Just to sum up my “feelings” about this patch. What about the tornado changes i heard? Is anything postive about that?

I’ve seen people say it’s the Belgium one but yet here it’s clearly marked for Japan lol

Eh you win some and lose some with patches. Def big sad but hopefully it can change before it rolls out but its very unlikely. Italy and sweden this patch getting useless premiums woot

Even Gaijin remove all bridge in Eastern Europe map. We know who have the most amphibious tank in the game 🙊

Facts, huge rip for eastern Europe

in process of being fixed next update should be fixed together with the Missile Warning system

PUMA S1 dosent have MUSS 2.0 yet, only the PUMA shown in eurosatory has MUSS 2.0
PUMA S1:

PUMA eurosatory 2024:

4 Likes

Nope, turn out they add VJTF instead of S1. Wrong leaklist.

Do we get any WW2 non-copy-paste tanks or planes?
Sry, but reading the whole thread to find the answer would be a chore.

1 Like

1st image PUMA VJTF, 2nd image PUMA S1

VJTF and PUMA S1 are the same just that they tend to call it different names both are correct