Cursed state of GRB

“Ground battle”… half of the team is in air

12 Likes

End of the battle though, is it really an issue at that point?

3 Likes

Screen shot was made at the almost end of the match, but it was the same amount of air way before

Fair enough.
I think Gaijin should increase sp cost of air in ground.

9 Likes

At least CAS, but not fighters

only if they do it in a way that is not just “take current sp cost and times it by X”

would rather they itemize sp costs for secondaries which would push the cost of fully loaded cas up while giving players a reason to carry the lesser secondary weapons.

They’re called mixed realistic battles since 2014)

What’s the problem?
And why are u in the air?)

6 Likes

Why are you in a plane?

1 Like

Who wants to win like this?

Or this?

There are battles that don’t even deserve the name ‘battle’. If you’re unlucky, you drive 5 minutes behind the battle and get nothing in return.

2 Likes

I’ll ask you some questions

I don’t have to answer to you

End of the battle not even 10 minutes into the game,. premium sales baby.

2 Likes

Only half of the team?

5 Likes

Despairing

I bet youre not above 17

To be fair if you hadn’t spawned in an aircraft there would be less air up…
And one team got smashed in less than 10 minutes, two on the enemy side did not even spawn in; at least not lots of 1DLs.

Player choice is player choice. Same as starting a match and your entire side is in TDs, you can’t control player choices without removing some of the “you can do what you want in this game”.

Could always support the "rebalancing of CAS in GFRB thread. They finally accepted BRs needed to vary between ARB and GFRB so that is a small start.

2 Likes

Hi, I would recommend using a proper tactic for GRB.

As You can see, there isn’t much point in using a tank really.

1 Like

You que up for ground battles, not mixed battles.

3 Likes

Rename it to Mixed Battles, problem solved. Whoever then whines about CAS, skill issue.

1 Like