Create a gap between ww2 and cold war vehicles and tech

No such thing as German players,I play all nation’s.

Your account is kinda sus.

Its very sus because WT wont let me join with my account.Your point?

This isn’t your main account?

What is your main account?

Why do you care? Frustrated you cant stat shame? Was that going to be your argument?

Annoyed because I can’t verify your claims.
Also you forgot to answer.

3 Likes

7.7 facing a little bit of 3BM25, thermal optics, tandem atgm’s designed to defeat ERA blocks on Russian mbt’s of the 1980’s…

Like LOL. do some of you just come to the forum to troll or you all think this is balanced…cause that insane

You wanna play a 7.7 heavy? too bad, here comes a 105mm apfsds every 4 seconds, with laser rangefinder AND thermals ItSnOtCoMpLeTeLyNeGaTeD

It’s not like these vehicles need to face 7.7. Oh no they do more than just fine in uptiers.

Just like how the VIDAR would do just fine anywhere north of 9.0 with its laser rangefinder, thermal and modern HE shell, instead of sealclubbing 7.0-7.7.
Or the experimental, just hold down mouse 1 and spam rockets at armor, gigabrain tincans of 8.0 .

This is anything but balanced

2 Likes

I‘m repeating myself but:

3 Likes

do you think a 7.7 slow hunk of steel heavy tank with conventional rounds, optics and rangefinder facing a 105mm apfsds shot at it every 4 seconds, aided by laser rangefinder and thermal optics is BALANCED ?
Mr Balance guy.

Heavy tanks are unplayable in full uptiers as every aspect of them is completely negated by the amalgamation of 4-sec autoloader, thermals, laser rangefinders, nuke HE shells, tandem atgm’s and dumb rocket spams as a result of 80’s tech being compressed down in matchmaking to where it has no business to be , for no logical reason.

1 Like

Give examples. It shouldn’t be hard to find some if all heavies at 7.7 are bad. Btw all heavies isn’t an example.

3 Likes

I play the Maus semi regularly and I have a pretty good time with it, yes. Clearly the tank is capable at that BR.

3 Likes

My dear German main, go try out playing other nations. Maybe some T55AMD, Mephisto, SK-105A2 or a Type 99.
7.7 gets a lot of uptiers, and you not gonna convince me that turkey shooting heavy tanks with apfsds, thermal optics,laser rangefinder, and a 4 sec autoloader is fine. Its obscene af.

1 Like

Your highest br heavy tank is a 7.0 T95… why am i even arguing with a swedish main when you have no idea about the tanks i listed above…You dont even have them unlocked to have an opinion on it.

1 Like

Why is it so hard for you to answer my question?

2 Likes

Yeah this is so much fun now. Something needs changed.

What do you mean?

10 matches in a row like this, mostly constant uptier or ww2 vs wheeled vehicles.

Like what?

are you blind, my team with players that left vs other team who usually only have 1-2 leave. NM you must work for Gaijin.