Chinese Air-To-Air missiles, History, Performance & Discussion

Could add a couple of them to pad out the strike aircraft line.

Another option is to add AT-3A at ~9.0 and AT-3B at ~10.3

(Edited)

Why not the lot. If they add enough strike aircraft they might folder the q-5’s so no poor soul has to grind through three of them ever again.

Q5L and A are quite good at the moment, never touching the early again tho.

The fact that they can’t base bomb and don’t get missiles, while also not being maneuverable basically just means that they’re f104’s without the Gatling gun. They’re usable but they’re sad. In ground they aren’t horrible except the fact that they compress like crazy so you have to be super careful when you bomb.

Do you like is?

1 Like

Of all the possible CAS aircraft that can still be added to China TT, I like the FTC-2000G the most. It’s modernized Mig-21 appearance has a certain appeal to me. It should sit nicely betwen Q-5L and JH-7A.

1 Like

I predict FTC-2000G would be 12.7 after Xian JH-7A & JH-7A2

I guess attack aircraft and light attack aircraft fill the gap between Q-5L & JH-7A maybe AIDC AT-3A, Nanchang A-5M, AIDC AT-3B, Guizhou FTC-2000/JL-9 & Hongdu L-15A

After Nanchang Q-5L at rank VII ?

After JH-7A

I only have access to the pl12 at the moment, but ive noticed many times its seeker lost track, does anyone know how pl12s seeker performs compared to the other new fox3’s? Last i checked in the datamine, pl12s seeker was singled out from the rest which were almost identical, pl12 was different

1 Like

AT-3 not 11.7+ material

Played with it and to me it seemed pretty good.

I might be using it wrong

Aye i might be wrong too but so far i haven’t seen any reliable testing and we can’t fully judge.

I believe it’s supposed to have the same seeker as the r-77-1 but take that with a grain of salt

But SD-10 is 11.7+ Material. It has better flight performance than JH-7A, so it will surely stay at a higher BR than JH-7A.

I think we’re talking about different planes. I was talking about AT-3

Sd-10 is a missile not a plane

I know. I was talking about FTC2000G but he might have accidentally replied to me.

You replied to the one guy at the part where he was replying to me talking about AT-3.
Confusion