Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion

Sweden will be the first to get Barracuda. Why?

Because they have the most vehicles that can mount it.

Gaijin will look at Britain and say “Only 3 Challengers have it, but Sweden has like 6 vehicles that can mount it so…”

Sweden is Gaijin’s current love child and no one plays Britain so CR2 can’t be the first to get it.

It’ll also be a “balancing decision” and htey’ll conclude the chally doesnt need the buff

1 Like

“Our data shows with the recent mantlet buff the CR2 got, they are over performing substantially and so our decision to add Barracuda will be moved to Sweden. We Believe that Sweden benefits more from MCS then Challengers will.”

4 Likes

I love the l27a1 dart.

7 Likes

round goes down the barrel, which under most circumstances would be catastrophic damage to barrel and probably breech, not to mention the enemy is not loaded, so the breech is probably open which means the round would probably have fragmented and caused internal fires

yelloh barrel

10 Likes

Feels almost like they artificially increase Russian tank breaches and barrels hit points 🧐.

6 Likes

They used to, but got caught. Now all barrels/breaches have the same HP.

CR2 vs Obj292:

Spoiler

2 Likes

Laser pig challenger 2 video dropped :

1 Like

The section on Ukraine was interesting (cause I avoid the Sun like the plague) but I generally wasn’t a fan

Going to need one credible primary source or two secondary sources to prove that sabot going down a barrel and into a breech would do more than scratch the metal.

8 Likes

Or in devil’s case when bug reporting the Za-35 you need about 9 secondary sources because 5 wasn’t enough.

4 Likes

i dont think it was a good video by any means.

1 primary 8 secondary

5 Likes

Only afew aye lmao

He’s very political currently he’s borderline propaganda for the Ruso/Ukraine war.

2 Likes

Good news and bad news about the Barracuda MCS suggestion:

Bad news: it got shot down for “not having enough sources” (apparently the manufacturers own website on the subject is not sufficient)

Good news: I have reuploaded it, now with 7 sources, one of which was a suggestion for it on the old forums, and a new addition, the Wiesel 1A2!!!

Hopefully Barracuda MCS can be added, it would help a lot vs top tier CAS imo, which is actually the primary reason I decided to make the suggestion. Chally 2 would likely be the first to get it, since they already have it modelled and it wouldnt need a new visual model for it.

7 Likes

I take great issue with this, THE NETS NEED A REWORK, THEY ARE UGLY AF

7 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66yQR9rRz-/?igsh=MTR6Y2ZrdjdyZHdl

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and Saviour, CHARM 3?

2 Likes

Daily reminder about how Gaijin butchered our boy:

obraz

13 Likes

Yes 400mm cast armour = 150 RHA. Clearly the Chinese steel workers skimmed on the quality. Doesn’t suprise me though to be honest.

7 Likes