Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion

Thanks)

it’s a plug, it goes all the way through the tank, might be for cables when needed.

2 Likes

Challenger 2E can reach 80 kph in emergency mode.

Spoiler

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781010615609299000

New short video on the Challenger 3 posted by Grant Shapps a few minutes ago

4 Likes

Cool video about the Challenger 2 from Vickers. They show some footage inside the factory and share some parts of the development.

Spoiler

4 Likes

New Cr2 suggestion just went up

3 Likes

I would like to have seen a suggestion for barracuda to function properly giving the brits a flavor at top tier ground but still plus 1

Is there not already a barracuda suggestion?

Look at this BS

1 Like

It’s an xbox link btw

1 Like

this happens all the time, so much i have been trying to change my muscle memory to shoot between the turret and the era when shooting at a russian tank

Skill issue. Just don’t play Britain.

1 Like

It happened to me yesterday in my 2A6 too. Very annoying.

I heard somewhere that it’s because gaijin (weather on perpouse or by accident, I think we all know which is more likely) took 200ke protection of relict and kontact as flat pen not effective protection at 60deg. There had to have been some raised eyebrows surely. Or they are just a bit thick over there.

No this isnt true. Their flat pen protections for kontakt and relkit are actually quite accurate (and subsequently their LOS protection). (I could break this down and prove thts)

Its T series 72bs, 80us, and t-90s ufps historical LOSe values that were taken and applied as flat pen equivalents leading to an overperformance of 100mm LOS or 90mm flat pen.

I can also prove the overperformance of the ufps aswell.

Vaild point, but to be honest I wouldn’t mind the russians getting special treatment if all the other nations had accurate tanks

Just did a report for the Challenger 2E’s maximum speed

I couldn’t find an existing report, hopefully they accept it

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/J8LRqxwH9XJX

8 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve given up on this thing, new battle tactic…
IMG_20240426_144128_500

13 Likes

Since the UFP is barely 550mm KE, it may as well be highlighted in red too lmao