Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

If we take the LEP as what became a Cr3 demo, then yea, dm 63. If you take the early LEP concept, it will keep the l27

But what happen to TISP? I can find bearly anything about it, while Cathereine specs can be found. Was it trailed? Installed? Or simply left to rot?

we it wasn’t the demonstrator before the one with new L55 was the black night right

Not the BN, the even earlier concept that just said, upgrades to Cr2. Make it survive more, wcs/sights upgrade, make it faster ect

1 Like

The later one is more likely due to the more noticeable upgrades
I would love it to be streetfighter but chance of that is zero

Or we get this

1 Like

SF2 will be just a normal Cr2 without the brims

They can’t do that the whole point of it is that it has an ATGM launcher

They cant? There is nothing they cant do. If they want to add a tank without it signature feature, they will and you will do nothing about it

it would be pointless addition im just hoping it the LEP and that it gets a better round that German has in game so i can laugh

LEP can even fire dm 73, so…

i would love to see the German mains break down that the UK got their better dart before them

That would be funny, but it would back fire to gaijin side too much to do so

You think that will stop them
They got to give it something to make it rank 8

If they wanted they would just move all the cr2s to rank 8 and call it a day

They given us a 11.3 premium we are getting something new with rank 8 even ignoring the leak list

1 Like

Yea, BN and 2E moving to rank 8, just like Gr7 moved to rank 8

Its def a 11.3 veh, but i reckon Gaijin will screw it further and whack it at 11.7

Nah they won’t make it that high due to being a premium

Yeah i do see them moving them up but adding something still at that rank