Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

On mobile the recent poster is

Oh is that recent poster, lol i thought it was just the most active poster

I am not even in that group, the last photo is recent poster (unless im not shown to myself)

Creator, 3 frequent posters, last poster
No i am shown to myself

Oh god i need to take a break

and it could be a lot better than that

The manpads thread looks fun, im glad this one is actually useful to read through instead of just people bickering and devaluing valid arguments by crying at everyone

1 Like

I think it’s mainly due to the lack of Russian bots. Just scanning through the manpad page and you can tell some of these are purely to start arguments.

Now something completely off topic.
Can anybody explain what these badges .ean and how you actually get them, i always thought it was a way to show how long you have been playing by the updates you have being play through, but i have royal armour which was way before i started, i think st least

9 Likes

A wild gunjob appeared

1 Like

Do you have any idea of when the challenger devblog will come out? :)

Gun is not a person to ask. Only devs and maybe CMs know about it

I will be honest, i have no idea how they wer given. On the old forum it was about when you bought a preorder for a certain update, but i dont know how it is rn

Maybe you need a premium from the update? But then I would probably have a few more

Then my 2 badges does not make sense (i gave my wallet to the snail)

Its one of war thunders great mysteries

we having none doesn’t make sense

Should probably take a break there mate. You’ll go insane otherwise.

Need some help with finding Cr2 LEP 2019/ Cr3 suspension. I find it hard to get a good shots of suspension arms and their surounding

So, had a thought. Now that they have started using soviet sources for modeling NATO equipment. Can we start using Soviet ERA specs on for Dorchester?

4 Likes

Now the TES ERA will be the same as kontact one
so 20mm less ke