Hull Armor of the M1 Abrams

…and in 2001 they talked about the FONSI test showing no reason not to change the plans to add DU to future Abrams upgrades, including the AIM series and SEP V1. M1A1 HAs (the original MUH 5 HULLS), M1A1 AIMs, FEPs, and all M1A2 SEPs should have DU in the hull. No matter what the illiterate clown says.

3 Likes

Since theres a dedicated topic for the Challenger 2 - " Everything whats wrong with the Challenger 2"(or smth like that) Maybe it would be a good idea to create one for the M1 too? It really gained quite a lot of attention

1 Like

Abrams has a few major ones but the Chally is really a pile of bugs lol
So I guess it would be a lot easier

2 Likes

Is it even worth making another bug report with all the sources found? I feel like the devs have an inability put two and two together when it comes to understanding sources.

7 Likes

I feel like it has to keep being pushed until they can find some internal justification, outside of whatever hypocritical/ self-defeating logic they use now, that allows them to accept(and actually implement) our reports. Stingers and Abrams modeling+armor are the biggest issues atm.

3 Likes

Heres the challenger one :)

Bruh, and you had to pick THAT

I dont know how it works lmao, i just copied the link from my browser lol

1 Like

Yea yea…

That is not what it says, you illiterate guy.
Amendment 2006 Item 17 For Fucking Retards
“Except as specifically provided in this license…” The amended license, license number SUB-1536, which in Amendment No. 9, in Aug 2006, authorized unlimited use of DU armor in both turrets and hulls.

Which the cover sheet explains easily enough that one would hope even you might understand, but alas, here we are…:

…and then the second part of line 17. Notice the first part/sentence talks about the documents. The second part, which you foolishly cherry-picked while still not understanding a damn thing you were reading states…“The Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s regulations shall govern unless the
statements, representations and processes in the licensees application and correspondence are more
restrictive than the regulations.”

The second part isn’t talking about the specific documents and amendments, it it talking about the authority of the NRC as a whole, and it’s authorization to license the use of DU taking precedence, unless the Army had more strict regulations that would override the NRC’s policies and regulations. The Army literally applied to amend the document, and as the first sentence shows, THE AMENDED DOCUMENT authorizes DU use in turrets AND HULLS without limits…and here we go, make sure you have your helmet on tight and your brain strapped into its safety seat because the first of line 17 is about to hit you again…“AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS LICENSE!”

See the cover sheet for Amendment No. 9 again, think really hard, and only say something if you have any proof that the limit on DU hulls can be found in Amendment No. 9 or any other future amendment or renewal of NRC License SUB-1536. If not, please stop wasting our air. Thank you.

2 Likes

Look guys he gave money to gaijin, get him!

1 Like

Someone did bug report the suspension claim they made obviously the devs replied and said it “doesnt prove anything” M1A1 and M1A2 suspension was upgraded to handle extra armor // Gaijin.net // Issues

I’ve got a book about Chobham armor on the way, I’m going to comb hard for information.

Scared Oh No GIF by Mashed - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Gif, Animation

STGN must be an alt of the devs, trying to make their debunked case and represent their failed logic and comprehension here.

5 Likes

Honestly, I hope that guy touches some grass the amount of time he spends here trying to use mental gymnastics to drive his own narrative is just delusional.

7 Likes

Thats cool and all, but wheres the clasified documents to prove it 0_0

2 Likes

Stiff upper lip, dignity, and class, even when you’re coated in chimney soot. Gotta love the Brits! :)

3 Likes

I also love the term Defenestration. The fact that someone came with a term for that action amuses me.

2 Likes

XD

It’s a good one! Seems to happen in Putin’s Russia fairly often.

Here’s another good one that can sum up STGN’s input on these forums.:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/floccinaucinihilipilification

4 Likes