Cas spam in Ground RB ruins entire match

Problem is. There statement says they, not us or there customers but they them selfs are not intrested. Its not about the players but what they want,

“we find this mode more interesting than just single ground battles”

1 Like

Well…“they” are the developers. They made the game according to their idea. They advertised the game accordingly. They could expect that players who download their game after watching gameplay or ads do so to participate in their vision of the game.

2 Likes

Its all a lie

1 Like

Which part of it exactly? Even when the game was about aircraft only, they showed them engaging ground targets in the trailers.

1 Like

They make it look so exciting, then you play for free in low tiers think they have to grind and things will get better, spend some money then relise what gaijin is about

1 Like

It’s a free to play game. They must generate a frustrating grind to earn money.

They make plenty and want more

Do you have any credible information about their income and their expenses?

Behave

Well, do you?

I now where your going

I see adverts for WT on giant TV screens all around the world at Airports ,its a big deal for sure must be making a fortune.

Its advertising base business

Like sony v grundig, same stuff in side there tv’s but 1 spends more on advertising than the other

1 Like

There minted

Where does it say how much they earn vs. how much they spend?

And what does that have to do with the influx of players expecting different gameplay from what is shown in the advertisments?

Gaijin dont care about you, so whay are you trying so hard to defend gaijin and mostly CAS? by trying to catch me out

2 Likes

You can find a company’s worth if you want to look. This is why I find the Russian bias thing a little naive. It is about selling to all nations not just Russia.

You started derailing the topic with these claims. I just followed that discussion.

You defend CAS all the time, so much in fact i recognise your GT, your actully in the top 5 posters

2 Likes

And who are the 4 ahead of me?