CAS only mode (poll)

Thank you to the player that accurately flagged my off-topic posts as off-topic. I accept that judgement.

Talking about cutting your own throat…

If you just set up a game mode where Free to play players are cannon fodder, the game mode will die off.

PVE is just easier to balance and far more laid back, so that’s why its suggested a lot.

I think the whole thing is all messed up. Its got so complicated with so many differnt game modes of play. Gaijin needs to do alot of work on maps and what a battle consists of. Or they need to seriously fix what they got

My first post in that thread is me literally endorsing decompression as the best method.

That, I agree on.

About me personally. I plat WT for the planes, ARB is more CAS with air support, than its is ARB

I too, am an air main, though I only Play Britain and top tier, we don’t exactly have aircraft designed for a furball. So CAS is my go to. I mainly play ASB these days because you can actually play an aircraft like the Tornado Gr1 like it’s meant to be played. Would love an RB style gamemode better suited for an aircraft like that without playing cockpit sometimes.

I trys to stay away from jets, they need there own maps and objectives, not WW2 style

Yeah, that I agree with too. I personally prefer jets, but yeah, we have C&P objectives regardless of whether you are in a gen 4 jet doing mach 1+ or in a bi-plane. Crazy they havent added BR appropriate objectives to any gamemode yet and its all just C&P with different vehicles

Desert storm world be a good map for CAS. but with a twist, USA v USSR 😀 defend or attack the WMD

I made this a while ago (I want to update it at some point with some more ideas) but many of the ideas on this could just as easily be applied to ARB and any of them could and should also come with an RB EC mode.

Sure but ist PvP no PvE

Well, it’s PvPvE. There is plenty of PvE targets to attack. Just you have to evade or defend against the enemy team whilst doing it.

Same could be said for ARB and AAB

Hello, please do not use poll function in General Discussion section.
This section is for discussion, not suggestion investigation.

If you want to submit a suggestion please go to proper section:

Thread locked.