Call of the Dragon: Earn the Object 292!

Yes, but this way people who get it will be able to sell it in the store, and people will buy it with what is more money for gaijin, it is a win win.
For example, I have the modern T-72 and the T-80 UD waiting for them to be worth a good amount of gaijin points, so that I don’t have to spend a single € on the game again, since how is the game Now it hurts me, this year I only spent €12 to buy the T-72AV, and I recognize that having been playing these months, I still regret having spent those €12 on this game that, for me, does not deserve it.

1 Like

I’m also an SB main…so really quick for air. Though even naval is a hell of a lot quicker than ground I reckon

Not finished in time is a bad reason, it would show they put more effort into a tank that shouldnt of been for the event rather than a chinese tank for the chinese event…

I almost think that makes it worse. We’ve seen them deliver unfinished vehicles or no vehicles at all too often recently. They really need to set their priorities. Maybe some nations need to take a sebaticle so that other nations can be finished first.

1 Like

No, I told you to check server replay where all matches are. Which you didn’t wanted to waste your time checking, so why should I waste mine any longer?

In Ground RB players can also play tanks and planes, while in AB those that enjoy both have to play them separately, so it’s even worse for Ground AB cause the tank playerbase is split into Air and Ground Battles in a bigger proportion than it happens in RB.

How is that a win, the amount of people able to get a coupon are going to be significantly less, a higher price doesn’t matter when dealing with a digital product.
Selling 5.000 vehicles for $20 is $100.000… selling a 100 vehicles for $200 is only $20.000.

Gaijin is screwing everyone, including themselves.

1 Like

USA Germany Russia need to be on hold so smaller nations can get more love

2 Likes

They’ve never delivered non-functional vehicles.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if this new system is to uphold new regulations about monetizing games.
Say China’s alleged new laws.
And if that’s the case then this even was likely rushed, since it’s ahead of when events would normally start.

Remember, all you have to do is change the “Would you recommend this game to others?” on Steam from a yes to a no. Unless you’ve always had it as a no. Then carry on.

War Thunder is already back to “mixed”.

1 Like

I said unfinished not. Not non-functional

Do any of the latest round of aircraft have their radars? Gripen certainly doesn’t

Tornado? Do I need to say anymore

I really wanted to update mine to “yes” this year.

Well…

1 Like

Do i actually have to copypaste this every time you are here?

5 Likes

we got the PUMA missing key features like AHEAD and a good bit of Armor missing the HSTV-L is missing its real APFSDS HE VT and tracking oh almost forgot the APS on the PUMA is still not working as it should like irl where its 360°

3 Likes

I kept mine at no. Even with the roadmap changes, there’s still way too many issues that remain unresolved.

Assistant App

1 Like

WTF, 750000 mission points???

1 Like

Im starting to understand why so many people use bots. That is only free and not insane way of grinding 750k Score.

2 Likes

Yes and no, with everything that gaijin has done and still has so many players, he knows that he can perfectly destroy the game more and there will still be many people playing the same. If they don’t earn much in the event tank store, they will achieve it by selling new premiums, and thus people will not be able to get as many event tanks to sell, so more and more people will buy tanks with their own money. You may earn less, but you will still earn a lot, and without putting much effort into the game, since you will not They will waste time solving problems, just add new tanks and other various junk and earn money with low labor costs.

You can both just check total players in queue at any time you know.

In any case, Gaijin has said repeatedly, as recently as last year, that ground AB is more popular than RB by a considerable factor, this isn’t really in any doubt.

It isn’t a terrible argument? It’s 45k every 2 days instead of 120k.

If 5k points over 2 days is harder, then go off.