British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

Yeah, that was hilarious, Mig-21s and Mig-23s did not know what to do, They’d attack like they were the faster and more nimble target and either a 9L or a 25mm ADEN burst (I really love those guns) and they’d go down. Still get the odd Mig-23ML that is totally unprepared for a VIFF, slam into a breaking stop whilst doing a barrel roll and then fire a 9L as they fly past. Once managed that on a Viggen, was very confused

Ok, i have not looked yet at 9M for the past few days, smokeless motor looks cancer when i see it live ingame

Evil grin from the Gr7 Cockpit

25mm HVAP asking what a ballistic is

Yep, for the life of me I just cant use 30mm ADENs. If the SHar FA2 had 25mm it would be a tough call on loadout options, but with 30mm, its going to be easy decision

I also find if funny that plane with no tracers in belts have a stealth belt. I have the same problem with 30mm ones, but if it comes with radar gunsight it might be fun

I think the FRS1 is suppose to have and hopefully will get, radar gun sight, so Id definetly assume the FA2 has one. yeah, I agree, that will make a world of difference. But yeah, stealth belts for a stealth gun is really wierd and funny

OH, so the 1 also has the gunsight, i wonder why it was not added with cockpit and bluefox changes

Apparently

I think because they’ve missed it, by all accounts the cockpit HUD is very different

So in typical gaijin way, something was left out. I guess, another 9 months?

At least

Coming back to the topic a little, i wonder how handicaped AMRAAMs will be, and if we will get them on F3 or we will get new and shiny CSP

Yeah, on one hand, I’d hate to farm out an essnetially identical F3 for just different AAMs. On the other, it would make sense to have both options as the F3 is going to be even more handicapped in ARB with a higher BR. But I really hope they are modelled well, though at least with a lot of nations having them, they should get patched pretty quickly. Unique weapons, SkyFlash, SRAAM, Red Tops, etc seem to take a lot longer to get patched

Im more into give it to F3 side, grinding this thing again, where i suspect modules will be the same with 9m to the right from 9l and amraam to the right from supertemp would push me dangerously close to buying GE. True true, Redtops seen some love just recently, sraams got mashed into the mud after what they did to poor sabres. I will not talk about SkyTrash.

Its a tough call, maybe if it was foldered to reduce initial RP cost and to have Skyflash ST and 9Ls as a default could work.

Yeah… I cant wait for Red Tops and SRAAMs to be finished, but a long, long way to go for them.

That will not happen. New top tier, with all the shiny new tech and end of the line modules rp increase is just too perfect

Yeah… that’s true, though if we get FA2 at the same time, F3 CSP would be researched second and not rushed either

I dont think so. If they would get added at the same time, even better. 2 top lines, as they would be in differend ones, to increase rp cost

I mean I would research it second, FA2 would be power researched, F3 CSP would hapapen when it happened, and probably not spaded for a while

If like this, my plans is also to get my nads on FA2 as fast as possible (im holding spading bonus from gr1 and bonuses from all 4 tiers in f3 for ocasion like that).