British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

yeah, i;ll just farm it out dropping bombs on targets in the Gr1, just nuking them as quick as possible

All i can say to this is good luck getting close to them pas everything that will deem you a rp piniatao, or good luck tossing at them when your temmates in beter airframes decide to bomb

Yeah, usually fine, always the AFs to dump if not

Just a friendly reminder that tornado should have been with us during mig 23 meta

Good for you

Yep, Mig-27, Tornado Gr1, F111 update would have been awesome

Ah the Vark, i wonder when we will see it

1 Like

OK, back to topic once again, anyone have some data about longbow? Im interested about its performance and how it will look ingame in the future. Especialy when 114L gets added.

F-111K screams from the ether

3 Likes

The interesting part would be, could it get ASRAAMS as to my understanding the program was started to have a defensive weapon for the F-111 that could be fired ok targets behind the bomber. Or am I remembering this wrong?
NVM I am remember this wrong. It was only in the talks for Australian F111. “As a result, the ASRAAM is a particularly attractive defensive missile for a bomber, as it can fire at a pursuing fighter even at an appreciable range. This capability significantly complicates life for fighters attempting to engage an ASRAAM equipped bomber. A Helmet Mounted Display will be required for the bomber. It will be interesting to see whether the RAAF opts to so equip its 35 strong fleet of F/RF-111C and F-111G aircraft. While an avionic upgrade for the F-111G has been approved in principle, the specific configuration of the upgrade is still being worked on. Fitting the F-111 fleet for the ASRAAM would provide a respectable air defence capability (with 6 rounds) with the ability to effectively engage hostile LRMP, reconnaissance and transport aircraft at extended ranges, while making the F-111 a much less inviting target for hostile fighters. The digital AMRAAM compatible interface will be required to fully exploit the missile.”
https://www.ausairpower.net/API-ASRAAM-Analysis.html

Pics form the RAF Museum
I find it funny that the red top is as long as a Skyflash/Meteor but has so much less range.
Also I finally found out what a Vinton Pod is

4 Likes

Well the asbestos sticker explains why it’s so hard to find a Skyflash for my office. Hahah

2 Likes

Hopefully they get more on stock soon

Spoiler

Tornado Nose Cone / Radome – Johnsons Of Leeds
Wait… is this from a F.3?

3 Likes

That is awesome. Though I would love to see you try to explain that one to anyone official, Like the police

1 Like

Wouldn’t even get into the country lol

1 Like

But if it did… the first thing I would do would be a tutorial on how to assemble a Skyflash by yourself :)

I want an 105mm APFSDS round in my room, preferably not the DU type XD.

Well the pointy bit goes at the front…

3 Likes

I think i’d just want a shelf of different control sticks. But if it had to be a weapon specifcally. Maybe a Hispano?

One of my friends has a training apfsds round.
No idea where he got it, but it’s from the challenger 1 line of tanks.

2 Likes