BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

Sad :(
But thanks :)

I was talking about the IDS not the ADV my friend.

Yeah but you put ADV initially. Your seeing the pantsir regardless if your in IDS or AV8B anyway

I’ve gotten a ton of downtiers playing 11.3, the matchmaker is more forgiving and a uptier isn’t guaranteed. Either way the Tornado IDS is a much faster vehicle and can get into those better positions no?

Does that include when in cockpit? I think for the Gr7, F3 and Gr1 that you just got the basic pre-this update version of the RWR in the in-cockpit panels.

Done a bug report on the Sea Harrier HUD being completely wrong. What it looks like in game:

Spoiler

What it should look like:

Spoiler

4 Likes

Is there Aim-9 seeker Symbology or radar lock Symbology?

This is my interpretation:

3 Likes

Awesome, Thank you. yeah all of that is gunna be really helpful in SB

Cheers I’ll get to that tomorrow.

Community Bug Reporting System small animation issue with the cockpit

correct me if im wrong but from what I remember form pilot accounts the Shar should have a radar gunsight

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh… Now that would be really handy in SB

hell that’d be nifty in ARB too. Adens are a bit… low velocity. so you know, a computer screeching “LEAD MORE PLEASE” would be great

Forwarded.

1 Like

I’ve read the same but cannot remember where.

In AirRB, I’d assume it would work the same as radar SPAA in GFRB, when locked, it provides you with a marker to aim at when in 3rd person.
Not sure what it would display on the HUD.

Sea Harrier of the lake, what is your wisdom

2 Likes

The FA.2 is a capable aircraft and should be the first aircraft to be added with AMRAAMs to test them in game.

In ARB i dont think it ever works. Use to, but was disabled for balance. Both Tornados have radar gunsights. I dont beleive its functional. I think it does work in AAB though. But definetly be handy in ASB. Getting the range right on the 30mm is a bane of my existance in most 30mm aden armed aircraft

I belive its a lag indicator similar to F-4S so you just put the pipper on the traget and fire

1 Like