British high tier Squadron tank options / Petition to NOT add T-90S to Britain

First and foremost, we’d like to let you know the reasons as to why we’re going to be adding this vehicle to the British tree. Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements. Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay. We’d like to note that we are continuing to work on filling the British ground forces tree, which will include various armored, infantry fighting vehicles, and light tanks. These are planned for the future.

T-90S to Russia and Falcon for Britain

1 Like

geared towards methodical combat engagements

allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay

Introduces tank with

1. bad gun handling
  2. less pen than others
  3. bad mobility
  4. no reverse
  5. bad survivability

They really outdo themselves on this

8 Likes

if war thunder fix challenger we don’t need T90 tank

8 Likes

This is laughable at best in my opinion, it’s not like there weren’t options. They have been listed here already

1 Like

Well whilst i suppose there’s little that can be done now, i’d like to express my disappointment

We haven’t got any CVR(T)s in our tree, we have Vickers MBTs that are missing, we have Chally 1 modifications not considered, we have a gap in our SPAA, we have gaping big holes (literally) in the accuracy of the models we do have…
and we’re getting a T-90 reskin?
come on…

How is it Britain, despite having a fairly diverse palette of vehicles, somehow manages to not get anything diverse or new

Damn air tree is the same deal, we beg and beg for Tornado, and by the time we get it we have F-14, F-16, MiG-29 and it’s, lo and behold, dead on arrival.

FOCUS ON INDIGENOUS DESIGNS OF SMALLER NATIONS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

4 Likes

Let’s sell propaganda to the Brits for golden eagles instead so we show you how ‘‘niche’’ your Challenger 2’s really are. Hey, we even said that clearly in the dev blog text. Behold our mighty Russian tank to the tank tree that has nothing to do with it. Only for golden eagles, cause we know you will buy it, because how bad Challenger 2’s are right now! Why fix the problem when we can sell you the fix?

3 Likes

That should say everything that’s wrong with this vehicle being added.

1 Like

The addition of the T-90S is so tone deaf on Gaijins behalf here and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it because they don’t listen and will just gaslight us into thinking it’s what we need

British ground forces need it’s light vehicles and IFV’s adding. That will open up new approaches for Britains gameplay not a low effort Copy Paste MBT’s

Put some of the MANY different forms of Warrior IFV or other indigenous designs into the tree,

Light vehicles planned later means nothing

9 Likes

average brit tank announcement

1 Like

Yes I agree, this tank have 0 reason to be in the British TT. I would rather have even an ukranian challenger at least it is a british tank.

7 Likes

BRUH

What annoys me the most is the British community was not asking for this, MBT’s is the one thing the Brit tree has in abundance, the entire British Suggestion discord has been asking for light tanks and ifvs. Something we have been asking for for over 3 years now and in that time the only vehicle we have gotten is an event Alecto. I would say who ever gaijin has helping them suggest the vehicles that are being added are super detached from what the community is actually asking for, as just from a glance there are over half a dozen other things that could have been added instead.

you could also add in the Vickers mk 3 (M), or chieftan 900 as an option, but instead, we get a copy paste t-90, when Britian is no where close to gagging for their own native MBTS. This just seems like a continuation of the Swiss hawker hunter controversy, as it seems gaijin just hates the British tree.

4 Likes

Especially if planned later has been what they have been saying for the last 3 years, all we have gotten is the alecto as some meidocre south african vehicles that are worse than the british equivillents.

1 Like

Where is Arjun best tank on planet earth

1 Like

I think we should remove all challenger 2 mbt’s except for one since all of them are essentially copy paste… 👍

This is obvious. They COULD do a new tank based on models not in game (Arjun anyone?) but no. Recycle something RUSSIAN and done.

The words I wish to use to describe what is going on here would get me locked out of the forums

What I WILL say is that I will never unlock or use this vehicle. I also will say that I think that people who do support all the worst practices of Gaijin.

4 Likes

Hey man. They gotta tap that Subcontinent market and nobody cares about Britain. SO might as well be them.

This whole thing is awful.

1 Like

This is just a repeat of Gaijin being tone deaf when it comes to the British tree. we ask for ifv and light tanks, and we just end up getting more challanger tanks. there are more than a dozen mbt’s they could have added instead of this, but instead we again get a copu paste of an existing model with a few modifications, then they wonder why there is a back lash. History has also shown they intentionally go out of their way to add stuff to the british tech tree because they know it will make more money in other trees, thus hampering the british tree, just based on the list below:

• Class 3 (P)
  • Ram II
  • Leopard Mexas
  • t18e2 boarhound
  • M1 AIM
  • swiss hunter

they literally make a rules for me not for thee when it comes to the big three, then like with this post here try and gas light you into thinking your wrong.

10 Likes

The thing is the fact they have been avoiding the light tanks makes the british tree less appealing, hence less people will play it as a self forfilling prophesy. Its just perpelxing, like they could have added the warrior hitfist 30 to the british tree, but instead they modelled it for the italians, and it was immediately forgotten, due to it being worse then the dardo, whilst at the same time the brits have been stuck with the first warrior for over 5 years now.

5 Likes