Bring back the Coelian/Flakpanzer 341!

didnt it also have NVG’s or am I tripping, now that i think about it couldnt the late panthers get very early Nightvision?

You’re likely confusing the Schmalturm for the actual Panther II turret.

The WarThunder Panther II has the Schmalturm but this is wrong. The Schmalturm was designed after the Panther II was abandoned, and the Panther II had its own turret design that was never built as far as anyone knows.

1 Like

maybe i dont exactly remember the exact article i read but i think it was about vehicle and equipment used and captured by the British and the US, since it also mentioned a king tiger the Americans got ahold of and used for a bit, even though the traverse on it was busted

Sure, you can have it back. It will cost you £150 for all 3 and can only be obtained together.

1 Like

Bro, I saved up 1300 bucks on the Gaijin Market and got my own IS-7 from it, you think 150 bucks would be a bother to me?

I want all original three, so I would not mind at all. Best WT Deal in a while.

hehehe
one wants it back the other wants it removed

1 Like

Hah, funny thing is, I’d buy that in a heartbeat 😁

3 Likes

Deal.

2 Likes

I’m all for them adding it back to the tech tree. Then it would get a proper BR and everyone could play it. It would be fair.

I don’t like how it’s present in the game, commonly seen (more than the KV-220), but unavailable to most players.

3 Likes

Poggers

7 Likes

I was really not expecting that. Beautiful video.

I hope it’s a sign that there’s some momentum in the community behind the idea of old vehicles returning (not just German ones). But I wonder how we could organise that in a more coherent way that makes Gaijin more aware of this coalescing wish for them to come back.

4 Likes

And of course it’s TEC. I mean who else? Right?

Don’t know much about the guy, tbh. All I know is that I agreed with the points he made in the video.

3 Likes

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Flakpanzer_341

This vehicle should return.No reason why not .We have the Maus.

Here ,take my money :)

3 Likes

TEC has done a follow-up video on the subject: https://youtu.be/konQVM1R6Bs?si=ri5_uUf2mx4VzKz3

3 Likes

TEC be like:

Spoiler

1 Like

With the amount of guess work going on in this game i see no reason why they couldn’t be added, they are needed to bolster line ups and they’re reasonably believable to be added, at worst remove the tiger 105s range finder to make room for the gun.

5 Likes

Not even close. He just milks Wehraboos at this point.

1 Like

Even without the Rangefinder you still wouldn’t have space for the gun in that turret.

He’s talked about far more than just the removed vehicles though. Fakes in general and unattainable/removed event vehicles. You don’t need to be a history channel Wehraboo to agree with that POV on game content.

2 Likes