Bring back M18 in BR 5.7

???

Why is the Tiger 2 player - who is far, far slower, with a longer reload, extremely slow hull and turret traverse “incompetent” when he gets flanked and killed by a Hellcat which is just about the fastest thing out there all the way up to 7.7 with 76mm APHE which is more than enough to consistently pen a Tiger 2 from the side - and one shot it.

And I say this as someone who hates playing the M18, I prefer the M36 greatly. I just don’t see how you can call a heavy tank being countered by a vehicle reaching its flank due to its speed advantage “incompetent”.

A competent Hellcat will no doubt be able to take out a competent Tiger 2 consistently. Unlike how someone compared the M22 to the M18, which clearly cannot.

the crappy 76 Shermans. same armament and turret rotation but abit taller and

being flanked is literally the definition of skill issue, especially on Warthunder maps. Also the Tiger 2’s turret traverse is better than most tanks at its br.

1 Like

Please don’t talk to me about any “skill issues”.

oooooh so scary you brought up stats of someone who gets behind other tanks and fucks them about as often as they kill them.

if you’re dying to M18s in Tiger 2s that’s not how skilled you are, then how much you use the Tiger 2 as a crutch.

1 Like

And I stopped caring about Thunderskill before repair costs got free.

We literally both played the M18 and my stats are about twice as good as yours in it.
Additionally, the average global K/D for the M18 is 1.67 while yours is 0.7.

You keep talking about skill but I don’t think you understand that you’re the one complaining about the M18 being bad, while I’m saying that it’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

Thunderskill is literally just a different way to see the stat card in-game.
The fact that you “stopped caring about it” (???) is just a testament to your lack of understanding.

1 Like

who said the M18 is bad? the problem has always been it was ruined the 5.7 lineup to be put in a different incomplete lineup for 0 reason. You’re the one crying it’s OP

It doesn’t ruin the 5.7 lineup. It’s a single tank.

Sure you don’t have a light tank at 5.7 now, but most nations don’t either.

How am I “crying that it’s OP”? Have you even read what I said?

You’ve been complaining that it need to be moved up cause it too good at flanking.

How was I “complaining that it need to be moved up”? Have you even read what I said?

The problem isn’t just 5.7, but that it only has one other tank at 6.0 to go with it, the M4/T26, which itself kinda sucks. There’s no reason for it to be 6.0 instead of 5.7 aswell.

While I agree that the M4/T26 isn’t all that great, this still doesn’t ruin the 5.7 lineup.

as i said, 5.7 isn’t the old problem. The M18 being moved to 6.0 means it’s the only good tank at its BR. There’s no reason it should be 6.0. It should be returned to 5.7 where it’s in a proper lineup.

That’s a problem of the M18. Not the 5.7 lineup

Which, again, the 5.7 lineup isn’t “ruined” by this.

ok, the M18 should still be removed to 5.7 either way.

Because the vast majority of the time Tiger II players aren’t simply outplayed. Usually they are completely oblivious and/or have overextended.

1 Like