Bombers after the update

image

In 2 vs 1, B-29 destroyed one Me 262 and another one destroyed B-29, I like it.

1 Like

skill issue

3 Likes

The subreddit is sooooo pissed about these changes.

Hope Gaijin won’t revert it, bombers are still pretty much destroyable, they just can live longer and fight for survivability.

3 Likes

I think any “fine tuning” can likely be done with internal modules like hydraulic systems that cause fires etc. rather then reverting them to the paper structural model.
Any “excessive” survivability is likely due to the lack of modeling of those systems rather then excessive structural strength.
And after the sorry state bombers have been in, I say just let them enjoy it for a bit anyway.

3 Likes

i can finally have fun while playing bombers

2 Likes


I resist fire to aimless .50s and 20s, die in one pass to properly aimed 30s, seems about right to me

Complaints are simply skill issues showing themselves. aim better


Heres more!

6 Likes

they are just sad that they no longer a get a free kill while passing by bombers

3 Likes