Battlepass "Surrounded" chellenge

I got mine for free…

I like to play naval but understand when others not do so. I would also appreciate if this challenge was designed 4 of 5 as already proposed. So naval mains can skip e.g. the heli part and ground mains at least one naval task (killing 3 coastal ships is really easy to obtain).

1 Like

How many times have you earned it for free?

I got the coupons every time I bought the pass. So probably ~6 times. Usually, I prefer to sell the vehicle coupons, as I have no use for some and they give way more money than the 2000GE the next pass would cost. But this time, I wanted to keep the jet, so I used the coupons for the next pass. I don’t think I would have bought this pass though.

1 Like

Right. So relaxing to get bombarded as soon as I spawn regardless of where I spawn by either cheaters or just folks with high/max crews.

The maps are dogwater as is the BR compression. It’s not an enjoyable experience - I’d say it’s the worst of all 3 vehicle modes.

That is nice for you, but impossible for someone who has a maximum of 9 gaming-hours a week.

1 Like

I didn’t say otherwise.

It’s been months since I got bombed in my 5.7-6.0 cruisers and it was just some damage. That’s not an issue for me. If you have HE-VT shells, use it. I even sniped bombers with them from 5+ km. Just don’t get too close to enemy’s plane spawn. I’d rather take my chances against planes in Naval than in tanks.

I think, he means bombarded by enemy naval artillery that instantly tears him apart.

1 Like

I Can´t find Ground matches at all with Helis. So I can´t finish this task. Any tips? Which TIER?

1 Like

Top tier, play against USSR and spawn an SPAA, two games tops

I’m not talking about CAS. I’m talking about getting bombarded by other ships.

The task is the worst one I’ve had to deal with on any BP yet, I have played 8 matches at top tier (Which I hate, it makes me want to punch a hole in a wall) and I have zero kills on heli’s, I have seen a total of two, and they were both on my team in the same match. It should have been 4 out of 5. If their is a task like this in the next battle pass I will not be purchasing it, I hate these stupid challenges that force people to play game modes or in a tier they hate. it just makes people angry and toxic. They need to go back to how it was in the first few BP where it took a bit of effort, but you could do it with out loosing your mind.

@I Can´t find Ground matches at all with Helis. So I can´t finish this task. Any tips? Which TIER?

Got a sollution for my problem.
Easely started a Ground AB match with the BMP-2M squadron vehicle, there are almost every round Helis there and with it´s fast firering gun its not too hard to get some down.

1 Like

This is the same problem I am having, 20 matches, no freaking helicopters.

@ScottishViking84 @Camino_AUT

You must be doing something wrong

According to this topic, they are omnipresent and a constant gamebreaking threat:

Just bad luck I guess, finally got it done when I hit a match that just spammed them out, shot down 6 in one match still the most painful task so far for me this BP.

Is there any way to do this without having a maxed out BR with Tanks? My Aviation group is at 9.3 but my highest tank is only in rank 3. Im suprised theyd give us a challenge that requires max tanks…Is there no way at all to do it with my Air Force in their world? I have a helicopter also if thatd work. I play nonstop and its totally impossible to do it appears. Kindof a slap to the face from gaijin…I get my premium account etc…but I digress…does anyone know a solution? Ive got some eagles and could possibly buy a vehicle…no SPAA’s tho i noticed

Um, I think only helis require you to use higher BR stuff. But you could hunt them in Ground Sim if you join in plane

You can play ground with a higher BR plane, you just need to get enough points to spawn it.