B-1B Lancer and Tu-160 - the next event bombers?

It is possible.

Ive been thinking about this the past couple of days, especially in regard to them finding a different way to balance aircraft in GRB that doesnt involve artificially nerfing them in Air modes, and the more I think about it, the more likely I think we’ll see aircraft getting their own NE BR.

1 Like

No.
Tech tree.
The reason B-52H & Tu-95 were event was cause there are newer versions of each that can be added as tech tree vehicles.

No more bomber event vehicles, especially not the Avro Vulcan.

1 Like

The Tu-24 might be a better analog to the B-1 though

image
i dont like bombers but the h-6 is prob one if not the pretiest bomber in the world, the b1 prob second

1 Like

Doubt it. I would expect SP changes to be the best way of balancing stuff. We’ve already got 3x sets of BRs, doubt we’re going to have a 4th

They could make loadouts SP cost based in NE, but I think it would entirely kill the gamemode, especially with nukes only 300 SP, if they made conventional weapons more expensive than nukes… then there would be no point ever bringing anything else

Blackjack is definitely the best analog to the B-1
Any other case the Tu-22M

Ah I did mean the tu22(m), yes

SOVIET should go as this: M4/3, TU-16, TU-95, TU-22, Tu-22M, TU-160
including variants so on

1 Like

The Tu-22M is interesting despite its bomb configuration being similar to that of the Tu-95M

No these two aircraft should be tech tree vehicles.

true and later variants of the earlier bombers i mentioned can carry missiles of some sort