Are the Abrams variants useless?

Yeah its not surprising that you have a 2 k/d in your most played vehicle i didn’t feel the need to include it

Why should i include them they’re the most handheld vehicles in the game of course you have a 2 k/d in them on average

Are you also going to claim that italy and britain are better than the US because they have a higher winrate??

Another cherry pick i see, i also have similiar k/d ratio in my Leopard2A6,Strv-122 and even better results on my Type-90 family.

Was just an example, just to show how much do you love cherrypicking.

Did i say anything like that?

1 Like

Useless? Wouldn’t say so. It has tracks, a gun and it can shoot.

Pointless? Yes, when you have tanks with more than twice the armor effectiveness with twice as small weakspots and yet with comparable mobility and firepower as well.

There’s zero reason to play SEP or SEPv2 (which is literally just a heavier and slower SEP) over 2A7V, 122B+, 122B PLSS, or 122A. T-80BVM and T-90M have more ups than downs as well, but not such a 1:1 comparison since they are quite different.

And if you want it for the faster rate of fire, you can just get a Type 10 and it will give you an even quicker rate of fire, better mobility and, in some ways, better armor too.

3 Likes

This.

I would prefer to play with my Type-90 at top tier rather then playing with SEP family.

2 Likes

Abrams is still a good tank just got to play it right

You talk from nowhere, if you wanna judge it you gotta play it.

Oh shit, didn’t think of this, i’m definetly playing it bad, the winrates finna go to 100%.

You don’t, xm1 isn’t an Abrams just a cheap knockoff.

2 Likes

The XM1 is quite literally an abrams
698829676_XM1001.jpg.64f9aac583fe94e8f5ffa11c16482c30
The two we have ingame are the early competitors for the design still named XM1 but not the same as the initial true XM1 which is just the M1 to say its not an abrams is the same as saying Obj 172 isnt part of the T-72 family

Well, that goes for any tank.

As long as it has tracks and a gun, it can be “good” if you “play it right”.

It just so happens that it’s way easier to “play right” a tank with 750mm of armor than a tank with 350mm of armor, specially when they have the same mobility and dynamics and comparable firepower.

1 Like

Ok, Mr.”I know all about 11.7 Abrams because I have a 9.0 XM-1 prototype that has nothing in common with the Abrams other than being one of its first historical prototypes”.

How about you learn some manners first, then some common sense… and THEN, try to have a constructive discussion?

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am not the one attacking and insulting others over their takes about a videogame :D

Maybe you should make some introspection.

Before starting another flame war because you can’t stand the existence of someone who disagrees with you, think it through.

Breaking the Forum rules because you dislike someone is not welcome.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

look which guy is talking about introspection now 😂

ahh yes the best guy capable of tolerating people disliking/disagreeing with him
weren’t you just asking for mods to “help you out” with people dunking on you?

1 Like

I am perfectly fine agreeing or disagreeing with civil people

I am not fine, surprise surprise, with people engaging in active targeted harassment because they can’t stand that someone has a different view about a videogame thing.

Don’t dare to picture this like “me not standing disagreement”, you know users were taking hatred and harassment way beyond “disagreement”.

you’re not that guy vro, you’re not that guy. nobody spends a marginal chunk of their time going after you and harrassing you
and drop the victim card, you know it doesnt work
also i would really love to see what dictionary you read where you learned the word “harassment” because I don’t think you or the writer of it know what it actually means

Nobody here is harassing you you’re just making a fool out of yourself and people respond in turn you’re a man act like one stop being a whiny child

I am not going to waste one more second on either of you.

If you want to have a civil and constructive discussion about the subject matter, here I will be!

But I will reply no longer to any of your pathetic attempts at discrediting or intimidating me.

2 Likes

Let’s be real you don’t need anyones help to discredit yourself.

Abrams M1A2 to 10.0 when, with a 1000mm thick turret ring.

1 Like