Are the Abrams variants useless?

Imagine 4 Abrams with good armor and no Giant weakspot and unpenetrable hull, they would win a 4vs10, bounce everyshot, and spall liners would help alot, but sadly it gets one shot and easily disabled, i might agree on the American teammates, clickbait kids die and leave and some of them are so bad.

You wont outskill tanks with spall liners and good armor, the moment you show your turret you dead, you can stand like a rock and do nothing, and kill and scout and do everything in your power, it would be the same outcome and it’s getting stomped on.

You can and I have.

I agree the TURMS reverse speed is bad, the ERA can help sometimes but not much, i’m definetly not grinding USSR because there’s no new tanks to add after the T90M other than new side armor, Germany and Sweden are the META atm and i’m snatching a premium or two.

If they’re bad? yeah i did that too, if they’re braindead and hold W? yes i did that too, but if they’re good and your team is also good, they would win, easy as that.

And? The Abrams isn’t bad and even if it was there are other bad tanks that suffer the same problem most of the time worse. What’s so special this time?

The Abrams is definetly bad, all my yapping and you didn’t understand none of my words?

a nation like the US should get some lovs from the devs don’t you agree? the most powerful nation in the world couldn’t make its main battle tank protected like russian tanks or Sweden? it’s make me confused really.

1 Like

Ariete would like a word

Real life is much different then war thunder. You do realize much of the Abrams is classified as is much of the us military. Basing the us military of of war thunder is mind boggling.

The most powerful nation in the world didn’t become the most powerful nation in the world by caring too much about its troops and their safety, just so long as it had plenty.

Ariete is bad because its a trash design in real life, Abrams are bad because of the Gaijin.

Learn the difference.

2 Likes

You confuse Russia with the us

Learn the different between real life and a video game.

1 Like

No I really dont

Thats rich coming from someone who has no idea how double standarts rolling in this game.

Not surprised tbh.

Juding your performance on Click-Bait i would say you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Abrams are crap since I started, i guess at 2019. USA is nicely playable at low with semi stabilizer and 1000lb bombs and sometimes 20mm air cannons, then is pain.
The 120s has 598mm at 10, it’s a nice glass cannon, with the f105 and ah1f to complete it ( but with strela will be hell)

1 Like

Ariete is bad because of government corruption not because its design is bad corruption caused it to be a money pit of a program where all funding got stolen

The abrams isnt bad its perfectly fine ingame if it was bad your k/d would reflect that yet you have a similar k/d in your abrams to all the other toptiers you own

1 Like

Same issues as in real life.Loud ,big and runs hot. Not an issue when seal clubbing but an issue when facing similarly powerful enemies, like in this game. Bear in mind that many are kicking ass massively with the Abrams ,you can see their stats.

1 Like

Design was faulty from the start, it doesnt matter if corruption caused extra problems.

You dont even have any Abrams model in the first place yet you’re talking full of shiet.

My top tier Abrams does have 40 percent win ratio while having quite bad K/D compare to my other top tier tanks despite my extra efforts.
You dont know what you’re talking about

1 Like

Yeah i totally dont own an abrams.
I mean i know what you’re doing you’re trying to find anyway possible to discredit what im saying because the truth is you know the abrams is fine i mean you’ve got a higher k/d in your abrams than the T-90M you own

Win rate doesn’t matter once again its an objective fact almost everyone knows that the average US player is bad at the game its why US vehicles in other nations have drastically higher winrate averages its why you have a lower winrate because you’re stuck with bad players the same thing happens whenever a new premium gets released

Once again none of the vehicles in this pic are bad but the winrate is far lower simply because the average US player just sucks again its a player issue not a vehicle issue

1 Like

Lmao, since when did prototype tank became serial production Abrams?

You have zero experience with high tier Abrams and having Xm-1 Chrysler will not change the truth.

I also specifically talked about Top tier Abrams models and always claimed KVT and regular M1 Abrams are great for their br in other threads.

Now check my M1A2/SEPV1/SEPV2 records and compare them to my other top tier tanks you cherrypicking Sherlock.
I would like to see your excuses for them.

If that were true my T-90M wouldnt have 60% wr considering Russian wr’s was suck before the addition of Su25M3.

3 Likes

Cope

Im not terminally online enough to search through your profile and read every thread you’ve posted in nobody is

Leopard 2A5 1.67 k/d
Leclerc SXXI 1.6 k/d
T-80BVM 1.8 k/d
M1a2 sep 1.4 k/d
M1a2 sepv2 1.6 k/d
M1a2 1.5 k/d
Your k/d in your abrams and other toptiers are pretty comparable slightly lower which makes sense because you have less games in the abrams since your stock grind probably took up a good 20% of the games when compared to your leopard 2a5 and leclerc which have far more games you also know how to play the leclerc and 2A5 better than the abrams i guarantee once you get around 600 games in the late abrams your k/d will hover around 1.7-1.8 in them

I mean its already clear through the different late abrams variants you’ve started to learn how to play them as you’ve got a higher k/d in the sepv2 than the sep and base m1a2 so yeah the abrams is fine once again its a player issue not a vehicle one

What do you mean russia had the highest winrate ingame even before the 25SM3

Im not the one who lies and tries to justify his actions by showing completely unrelated vehicles.

Try harder kiddo.

Couldnt care less about that.

Its quite funny that you compeletly left out my Leclerc S2,Strv122 family and my other vehicles performance data, its like you deliberatly cherrypicked those service records which suits your argument best.

Not surprised tho.

Compeletly bs, Russian wr dropped significantly after the introduction of Leo2A7V and Spall liners, even this reply shows how clueless you are.

Aside from cherrypicking and lying do you have other features? Highly doubt tbh.

1 Like