Are the Abrams variants useless?

The moment sale comes in i’m switching and never looking back, it’s insane how i’m still mentally stable after playing years of top tier, also Sweden might be a good nation to switch to.

1 Like

The Abrams’ in a great place, good reload, good reverse gear, and great gun performance. It ticks all the boxes in the good modern MBT. If you whiff a shot, you’re dead, unless they are the average American main. Generally speaking, the best tanks in game are the T-80U+ series, and the leopard 2A5+ series, the Abram’s is still by no means bad, it just has to be played properly.

You’re a shining example of

Maybe instead of playing the US all day for the 5th year in a row you should maybe try playing a different nation i genuinely cant fathom who can have fun playing one techtree for thousands of games in a row but then at the same time whine on the forum about how bad said techtree is, are you a masochist or something? Go play an actually bad techtree like britain france or italy

Just looking back at what you said back in the day i wouldn’t care to reply but here i am.

Because i wouldn’t dare to spend money on a premium and waste my life grinding again, having 2h per day of gaming is a good thing to your health and mental stability.

They’re on the same categorie, all of them are bad and suffering at TOP TIER, atleast they mostly play with the winning team not like the US, they get drafted with Israel and UK against Sweden-Germany-Russia and other small nations.

You dont have to literally just grind out one of the event vehicles and sell it on the market and buy premium that way the Churchill AVRE is bound to sell decently probably 15gjn

You have how many games in toptier and still dont understand that the nations are random 90% of the time if you dont want to fight the soviets just squad up with a guy playing the soviets its that easy

and what “properly” means to you? is it the useless shit on the turret that gives you away?
or the side armor that doesn’t add any value to the tank and just makes it fat and slow?
and let’s not forget how the turret ring should be volumetric and increase of the 200mm UFP that still exist on the V2
I don’t know you can say it’s good, it’s quite the opposite really, its just people who play different nations that say this, maybe try to play it at TOP TIER.
The round is good, it can get better with anti-kontakt round addition, but nah devs think it wouldn’t change shit.

4 Likes

I got the click bait and I’m loving it. It’s not as good as the leopards but I’d say it’s batter than the Russian mbts. Good reload, decent firepower, good survivability, yes there is a giant weak spot but you can still tank hits even if you get shot through there. It rewards skill as it isn’t the best thing out there. Play it right and you can 1v3 a group of Russian tanks like I have multiple times. Tbh it’s biggest downfall is the American teammates that leave you outnumbered with no support. If you like the Abrams and are willing to put in some effort to out skill your opponents you’ll have a good time.

1 Like

Precisely this

Grind? you mean 150k point and spend 5 hours and more daily to get it?

The matchmaking is broken, putting the BIG THREE on the same team is totally absurd, you can get 11 kills and do everything and still it wouldn’t be enough, 5 min into the match they would be at your spawn.

it’s already taking 2 minutes to get into a match, imagine how much time it would take if we squad up.

Yeah worst tanks in the game because of rampant unchecked anti-US bias by gaijin in an attempt to destabilise the masses and overthrow the occultist capitalist government to bring about the promised land of red.

4 Likes

You’ve definitely not played any other nation before

If its taking you 5hrs to get the event done per day its your fault just play one of the busted low tier vehicles or be a CASgroid at toptier

Thats a gaijin cant design playable toptier maps issue not a team issue

What servers are you playing on it rarely takes me more than 20 seconds to get into a game and i only use EU and US servers

You’ve definitely never seen sarcasm before

Considering how many people believe this and that there was no clear sign of sarcasm I think I’m justified in thinking he is serious.

This is the most obvious sarcasm here

You’d be surprised what people believe

Yeah, an urban combat tank, with protections for crew when outside the tank. The ERA is wildly underpowered, I will give you that. The turret ring has been debunked many times, that indeed, it would still have the issue in real life, but no weapons system can be that accurate in ranged or CQC engagements, because of the optic/gun bore offset.

no they are quite good
currently the worst top tier is the Leopard 2A7V as it is missing a significant amount of frontal armor as well as it’s DM73 shells that were made for its L/55A1 cannon

I think you should get the Leopard 2A4 at the upcoming summer sales, since they played pretty much the same as Abrams, or you decided to go the USSR path IMO they are not that great, not sure if you are going to like the 10.0, TURMS is about as difficult to master as the first Abrams, if you asked me I find the M1 Abrams is easier to play than the TURMS in terms of survivability,

Imagine 4 Abrams with good armor and no Giant weakspot and unpenetrable hull, they would win a 4vs10, bounce everyshot, and spall liners would help alot, but sadly it gets one shot and easily disabled, i might agree on the American teammates, clickbait kids die and leave and some of them are so bad.

You wont outskill tanks with spall liners and good armor, the moment you show your turret you dead, you can stand like a rock and do nothing, and kill and scout and do everything in your power, it would be the same outcome and it’s getting stomped on.