Arcade Battle should be changed to pure tank battles

Arcade Battle should be changed to pure tank battles,There were no planes, no helicopters, only tanks fighting each other。

22 Likes

Sounds like a good compromise for people advocating for a tank only game mode. +1

12 Likes

If I want to play pure tank battles, I can play Arcade. If I want to play air defense vehicles and planes, I can play Realistic.

3 Likes

Thread #1373 for the same thing.

Still no.

10 Likes

Not everyone likes to play with airplanes, and although I also fly planes from many countries, I still prefer to play pure tank battles.

3 Likes

There aren’t many people who play arcade now,Either novices,Or like to play this mode.Those who like to play this mode should like pure tank battles,Because you want to play airplanes are going to play realistic mode.Please Gajin make changes.

1 Like

You don’t get to tell me what I have to like, so sod off!

12 Likes

If you like to play tank vs plane battles, why not play the realistic mode, where you can choose the plane you want to play to participate in the battle.

AB cancellations CAS, can add AI aircraft, to provide points for players who want to play SPAA.

1 Like

In case it is not clear…players have been asking for this since i remember…in Arcade and Realistic.
Official response (by devs in devblog) is that this is a “Combined Arms” game and will remain so.
There is a very big discussion, on Realistic…and some posts in arcade also…you can look them up and add your opinion…

3 Likes

I only ask to change the arcade mode, the number of players playing the arcade mode is small, it is possible to make changes, and there are still a lot of players who just want to play tank battles.

Oh really? Then how can Air players have their own game mode, where you can ONLY play planes?

Or what about the other claims Gaijin made, like no rank 5 premium jets?
Or no guided missiles?

5 Likes

Or, just introduce a second mode, so there is both Arcade And realistic, with CAS and without CAS. So everyone can be happy.

5 Likes

Because the question is related to “tank” battles, not to “air” battles.

And it was at a time when Rank V was the top rank - and there are still no top rank premium vehicles!

Stop living 7 years in the past!

2 Likes

Read it once again. he said, it is a combined arms game

1 Like

Mate. When Gaijin makes a claim it is either 2 ways.
No rank 5 premium jets means->At the current moment. It doesn’t mean for eternity. It’s simply a language barrier translation failure. I can’t blame anyone who did translate it.
Something they need to fix.

Another thing please tell me how people would win a battle in “Please spawn camp me now” gamemode.

2 Likes

I Quote: “Nope, there will never be any tier 5 premium vehicles”.

Added later, quoting again: “And there is a big and important reason for it: We don’t want our players to buy their way to the top”.

Nice try, but you have failed.

DAFUQ?
Over 90% of the time i get spawncamped is by CAS.
And how would i win a game? i win games, by using this thing, that CAS players lack: It is called “skill” and “game knowlegde”.

You obviously have a LOT to improve in the game, and i am not saying this as an insult, but as an advice.
But if you just use CAS, then you will learn nothing, and you will still be bad with tanks.

CAS is in the game for bad players to archieve something. This is the same logic as Wargaming uses in WoT with arty, or in WoWs with aircraft carriers, or Armored Warfare with arty.
They give bad players a blatantly OP, and completly unfair game mechanic, so they can get easy kill without them having to lean to play with the respective mode’s main vehicles.

Yes, spawn camping is an issue, but CAS not only does not solve it, it just makes it worse. Way worse.

5 Likes

Oh yes, I failed. Wait I didn’t cause rank 5 premium jets are in the game. So your counterclaim is invalidated. Which was done years after that was made. Another thing I didn’t insult but you want to twist my words into assumptions of the sorts. Now excuse my French since I know the Staff doesn’t like vulgar language so I’ll be tame about it.

You making a claim a no CAS gamemode would be beneficial doesn’t change the fact it isn’t.
A no CAS gamemode means spawn camping galore. Since all I have to do is hold sniper hill, hold the flanking routes. Hold anything of Key importance and your team loses.

Or have the enemy team pop in a plane bomb the living shit out of us and dwindle our numbers to the extent that we no longer are competitive enough to go on neither an offensive rush nor a defense fight.

But give or take you’re just gonna say something along the lines of “wrong answer” and “this is a fallacy”. So I won’t bother arguing. But I will leave my comment as it stands for those who end up reading it.

2 Likes

Ground Arcade is the most played game mode, with Air Arcade just behind.

In 2021 someone took the time to check it:

I doubt that it changed that much since.

3 Likes

Tank assault? Does that have air strikes?

Yes, you have failed. There are not only tier 5 premium jets, but tier 5+ premiums in general. They have said that they do not want to add it, and they do not want players to buy their way to top tier. Yet they can, and many players do.

Explain please.

Neither did i. Please quote the exact line where i insulted you!

Nope. See more detailed explanition bellow.

Exactly the opposite is true. Every game i play that has low CAS activity is MORE dynamic, since you don’t have to hide constantly from CAS. You can also go to cap points without having to fear of someone bombing you.

So even you say that CAS is unbalanced, yet you advocate for it.

No. That’s what CASvocates are doing, including you. I always use normal arguments, supported by facts.

But okay, for the sake of the argument, let’s just magically grant everything to true from what you have said!
You would not play tank only mode, so why do you even care then, if it would be that “spawn caming mess”? It would not affect you at all!

I think i know the answer. You are just afraid, that most players would migrate to the TO mode, since it is more fair, and they don’t have to constantly worry about the sky…

But prove me wrong!

3 Likes