An Argentine air sub-tree for Germany

honestly we dont realy care what it ends up, being we only want 1 to solve the issue.
But dutch got denied by Smin very recently

And he today reaffirmed the current standpoint on argentinia

Take that as you will, the only thing we know of switzerland is that it isnt impossible

First of all, this proposal is cherry picking. Mirage3/5, Super Etendard, Kfir, F-16, A-4… ahhhh fuck
If you want to get the Mirage, grind the French TT, and if you want the F-16, grind the American or Taiwanese TT.

its the vehicles argentinia uses, argentinia was today reaffirmed to be in germanys tree. So whats your point?

I mean italian is gonna get a hungarian air tree, could argue they shouldnt get it and players should just research russia and sweden as well

1 Like

For the first pic, he mentions how “We do not plan to add aircraft from the Netherlands to Germany”
It could be because of the question asked but he only said “aircraft” and didn’t mention a Ground vehicle + didn’t specify that it would never happen but just said there isn’t a plan for it

But i’m probably just overthinking it cause everytime i read something like that, it tends to change in a year or so, and it’s always something like: “There wasn’t plans of it at that moment but now there is”

I’m curious if argentine aircrafts will be added tho, only thing that i can see being added there is the PAMPAS and PUCARA

As far as I’m aware, you can’t make subtree suggestions for specific nations, just general subtree suggestions. But I might make one.

i mean Chilean Air Forces Sub-Tree
Chilean Ground Forces Sub-tree

1 Like

It is possible, the rules say that you cannot put it in the title, for example you cannot put “Argentine sub tree for Germany” as a suggestion title, I would still recommend doing a survey with different options so that people can choose where they would prefer to see the sub tree.

3 Likes

The Argentine F-86F 30/40 were tested with the Shafrir II

As far as I know they never used Shafrir I

Spoiler

sabreshafrir

1 Like

Ah, good to know. Admittedly, my knowledge of Argentine aircraft is pretty limited, most good sources are unsurprisingly in Spanish.

1 Like

However, you had a great idea here. You should make a suggestion!

1 Like

F16 unnecessary, and too many a4, find 2 variants to keep lol. Also the really modernized one is more 10.7 than 10.3 to me NGL. Other than that looks pretty cool, nice work

1 Like

IMO that’s the most important aircraft actually. Germany lacks a gap filler to go between the F-4F ICE & the Eurofighter, there’s an acute capability gap that cannot be plugged without a foreign aircraft, in this case the F-16AM that Argentine is buying from Denmark.

Of course, we could always try to inject copium directly into our blood system, and pretend Gaijin will add the MiG-29SE because one of them was based on a German MiG-29.

2 Likes

As @FurinaBestArchon said, the purpose of the F-16AM is both as a filler between the F-4F ICE and Eurofighter, as well as a multirole fighter of which Germany currently lacks.

1 Like

I made various BR changes including the A-4C to 8.7, A-4AR to 10.7, and Dagger A to 10.0. Also corrected some errors and improved formatting.

2 Likes

Tornado? That’s a multirole, even if it isn’t that good in its current state. Or add more east german aircraft, I think that’s how gaijin will do it. Also, another tech tree with an f-16 should be avoided, too many already tbh. Also, no filler is really needed between f4f ice and typhoon, tt can just jump straight to it.

The IDS is a Fighterbomber and the ADV is a Interceptor. None of them are multirole

2 Likes

The hell did you get the idea of tornado being multirole from lmao

1 Like

So you are saying remove japanese F-16aj and uk grippen, because they can just Deal with the gap?

And oh yeah, means you are against any further additions of leopards into other trees as well

2 Likes

Wikipedia probably

1 Like

Okay, so lets just ignore EFTs for Italy & UK since they have gap fillers, and give T1 B5 EFT to Germany alone.

Lmaoooo.