Idk personally 120s are a non issue R-77-1 sometimes but I also don’t care enough air is all over the place
Oh I’m not saying the 120s hit me often, I’m just saying, the rate in which I was struck by one was higher than the r-77s, especially the r-77 itself, which is funny you can just notch it.
I also remember a bug when aim-120s were added that they would fly through terrain, and not care… THAT was fun (not)
Idk brah I’d rather take r77s than have aim120s.
Also it’s not like r77s are bad at range on a platform like the su-27sm. I’ve had 50km+ kills with them, same as aim-120. On a mig-29… yeah they’re mid
An actual bad fox 3 at range imo is micas on mirage 2k.
On rafale they’re good at range. Mirage 2k ehhh
Did you put all your points into luck?
Also, what did you kill at 50KM+? Because there is no way that was a player.
Both on offense and defense, I’ve found R-77s, to be meh past 8 mile range.
But R-77-1s are good up to 12~ mile range.
Aim-120s I’ve probably scored my longest kill roughly around 12 miles as well, I don’t generally shoot further than that anyways.
Idk about miles, but I usually shoot r77s from anything below 55ish km at high altitude and around 15-25km at low altitude and they usually work out against front aspect targets.
I have something for the pile too…
CHI NU II 4.7<5.7 cannon is way to good to be that low of a br
Yea my favourite plane the Chi-Nu II
The GRB proposed changes is regularly on the front-page too, so they had to actively dig this one up.
Tell that to a Kunnas 2000 at 12.3, or an F-4J Kai, or take a Mirage F1C.
The F-16 is far superior to those aircraft and many others, such as the Tornado and J37D.
Mirage atleast gets good missiles at a missile br.
bro you are NOT getting 55km kills regularly with the aim120d much less base r77 lmfao that thing wouldn’t hit if fired from space, maybe if you had claimed r77-1 it might happen sometimes if they are literally afk
Bomber buff is honestly super unbalanced. Bombers can still be insta killed by .50 cals while they are highly resistant to the german 50mm auto-cannon, which should 1 tap them in most cases. While the mg’s shouldn’t be able to seriously damage 4.7 and higher bombers with in a short burst.
Why is the JH-7A at 12.3 (same BR as F-16A/Netz) if the JH-7 its at 11.7?? The only difference I can find its better CAS capabilities (which for Air Battles its useless) and an extra pair of IR missiles (which doesnt explain the 2 step higher BR and the IRCMM on the PL-5EII isnt good, I dont think I have ever seen it working).
The normal JH-7 already suffers because its slower than phantoms and for some reason Mig-23ML that get all the bases, also facing SARH missiles that with the new buff its harder to deal. Now the JH-7A retain the same problems and make it worse, way faster jets that will get more bases, facing SARH missiles of better platforms and radar, and uptiered to face ARH missiles. All this without any radar missile and not so great dogfight capability.
IMO it should be foldered with the JH-7 and be also 11.7
Spoiler
And before you say its better than Kurnass 2000, that one also doesnt deserve to be that high. Also its slower reaching bases.
Better yet why is the A-5C 10.7?
And why are the F-5s at 10.7… only 10.7 when they surely should be 11.0 by now.
I have my doubts about F-5E at 11.0 also. The change about the previus one its also in CAS capabilities nothing more. Also things like mig21bis, mig23 with 8 all aspect r60m; ajs37 with 4 all aspect rb74; at its same BR.
(Edit: or maybe it would be better to uptier these 3 ones)
Its even worse than the normal F-5 because the E version doesnt have the same amount of bombs to destroy bases.
All F-104Gs also should fall to 10.7. Only rear aspects 20G missiles, terrible at dogfights, and speed beaten by other fighters in that BR.
While the chinese one should be 10.3 because no flares and retains the issues above.
Yes to the foldering, but 11.7 is too low for a supersonic with 4 IRCCM missiles, 12.0 would be a better BR if it does go down.
The F-5E gets a large engine upgrade, a massively better RWR and better missiles than the F-5C. I think it’s fine at 11.0.
Idk if its coded but you cant really feel the IRCCM either in front, side, upward, or rear shots. Its like a PL-8 with a little less pull, I have seen AIM-9Ls fired from A-10s woth better flare resistance.
Ah, then its okay at 11.0. Its not that painful either.
F-102 both ARB/ASB from 9.0 to 8.7
the F-86E(M) for arb from 9.0 to 8.3 for asb from 9.3 to 8.7
and the F.1CG from 11.3 to 11.0 for ARB and 10.7 for sim
and the Demon from 9.0 to 9.3-9.7
