Air RB/SB **Proposed** BR change list

The demon?

Also, I’d love to hear more reasoning… I’m just curious.

after the update all sparrows got a buff, have you played 9.0 recently?

Not air RB. I play sim.

I keep telling people this, but nobody seems to remember I guess ?

F-86s prob should be 9.0 but they turn soooo gooddddd like you can out turn a MiG in sim with an F-86 so it’s still kinda 9.3 worthy since they do well.

well recently they fixed it and now its a CL.13 mk,2 flight model with a worse engine, it has nothing to do with the other 9.3 Sabers

its 9.3 in sim, i hope the same happens in realistic

I know it is.

But your justification for the others?

the F-86(E) is a an 8.0 sabre with AIM-9Bs (not worth a 1.0 br gap)
The F-102 i believe i don’t have to say anything
the the F.1CG has only 4 rear aspect missiles, not worth the same br as the MLD or just 0.4 difference from the France F.1and the F-4E being 10.7

The F-86F-35 is an 8.3 in RB and a 9.0 or 9.3 in Sim.

It gets no Aim-9s of any kind.

So if you have nothing to say on the F-102… why should it go down? That doesn’t make sense.

The plane speeks for itself, no gun and 6 of the worst missiles in the game, way worse FM and engine from the F-106

There must be a massive decompression in the entire 12.0-13.0 bracket as well as some planes both at 11.7 (and lower) and 13.3 BR, concerning the SIM mode.

At 13.3 both the premium su30MK2/MKK and J-11A must move up to 13.7

the obvious outliers, at 13.0 the Kfir C.10, F-16XL and F-2 ADTW must immediately move up to 13.3.

At 12.7 the F-14D, F-15A/J/Baz, all have to move up to 13.0 from their current placement.

At 12.3 the Netz + the premium version, the US and Australian F/A-18A + the F-14A all must move up to 12.7

at 11.7 the A-10C must move up to 12.0 at the very least.

At 11.3 the MiG-23MLD should go up to 11.7 followed by the J-7E going from 11.0 to 11.3 or higher.

All the planes listed, can farm lobbies at their brackets with little to no competition, even when used by players of average skill.

2 Likes

only thing i disagree, maybe the prem one but not the TT, the same with all the AIM-9L F-16s

Then don’t space climb. It’s not like you need to hug the ground at multipath height, afaik they’re still easier to dodge than Aim-9Bs.

Tell that to all the bombers and interceptors

For that, they would need to make R-77s track better, which likely won’t happen.

The MiG-23MLD is a 11.7 I’m pretty sure.

Honestly, I think the TU-95M could be included on that list. I recently did a series of tests with it and the situation isn’t very good (at least in ground mode).