AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

You still could be at least a normal human, and own up your mistake.

Same for you

Thanks for proving how dishonest you are.

How exactly does it disprove my original points?

Any mode that awards you with RP/SL should be considered a proper mode.

2 Likes

You are yet to disprove what i said.

Is that like an event he played or what?

It is a normal game mode you can select and play.

Naah im good, you won the arguement, hang the screenshot to a wall

İts a mode where you play against bots and try to survive multiple stages until the end.

So not a normal game mode. Like playing EFT in offline mode and saying I am the best player in the world.

1 Like

Except it doesnt. Assault modes are most likely places where you learn how to engage with different vehicles before going against real players or grinding stock tanks parts.

This is not a proper mode where you gain real experience.

Tbh i would expected better from you, shame.

Exactly, but according to them its proper mode :)

Real men grind stock tanks in the regular modes like back in those days lol

1 Like

And it’s purpose is not that. It is not for teaching new players. Players use it to get basic modifications or spade shit tanks that they don’t want to play in PVP.

Which is a place you literally get zero experience against other players.

İts basically a offline mode.

And as i said, the purpose of that mode is not that.

Yea, i always do that wether its painful or not, although ever since i gradued from college and started earn my money stock experience became less painful thanks to premium accounts,Ge and Talismans.

Which proves my point that you have literally zero experience in any mode that includes other players.

1 Like

Same here…I think 2A5 was the first tank I put talisman on because I liked the tank in terms of the gameplay.Same as B3 now also talisman on it but 90M I tried although not a good reference in test drive and didnt like it that much so now I want the BVM. Basically I play what I like and not whats meta or top tier.Noob-Bait is also quite enjoyable to play but teaming up with germans or russians is a must