AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Well other than Squadron vehicles you have 10.3. If you have top tier Squadron vehicle that brings you to 11.3 at best which is still not top tier. You do play WITH top tier but you are NOT top tier. Its the same with Leopard 2A6. Its 11.7 but its NOT top tier because theres PSO and 2A7V after it and theres only ONE top tier.

1 Like

after arguing with ppl telling me USSR has 8 top tier vehicles this is a new take

1 Like

Top tier is not defined as max rank and max BR.
If i were to play them in any PVP mode, most of the time i would be in a 11.7 match.

And i did not claim, that you denied that it can pen it.

In some cases, yes. It still has a high chance to detonate ammo or fuel. Even if it does not, the tank is -1 crew, so any penetrating hit after that is likely fatal. It will also destroy the engine and transmission, so the tank is a sitting duck.

Not to mention that it can also eat any shells, even the strongest ones.

Last time i checked USSR only has T80BMV,Pantsir S1 and T90M at top tier, T72B3 should also be there but it is what its looks like.

Funny how they can just shift goalposts…

Another mind game i see, sadly thats not how it works in real life and in warthunder.

Top tier vehicles are designated as Rank 8 vehicles with maximum avaliable BR, this was always been like this and it will always be like that.

Gotta say tho you’re really good at when it comes to playing mind games, kudos.

Technically it has 3. US has 2, Germany has 2.One can argue around germany having 4 Leopards at 11.7 but imo being right or wrong I dont really care I consider the last tank in the tree line with the highest BR to be the top tier.

No no no no, this was before Rank VIII
T-80BVM, T-80U, T-80UK, T-72B3, T-90A, BMP-2M, 2S38 and finally the clutch 8th spawn Khrizantema.

I’d like to get an official definition for that :)

Wut.

Sure those vehicles performs quite good at top tier but thats not the point and other than BVM and T72B3 none of those tanks are truly top tier ones.

İ also wonder who stated this cause its really funny.

Were they all 11.7?

Sorry you little trickster i dont have time for your games anymore, you dont have single top tier vehicle or any experience with them, next time try not to lie about that.

Come back here once you reach top tier and gain experience in there, then after that i can take your words seriously, maybe.

This is just stupid. If someone has 1000s of matches in the A6, then he does not play at top tier, because there is a tank after that?! Depite both being the same rank and BR…
It is also funny, that going with Panther’s argument, then you should not be able to talk about top tier stuff, because despite playing 1000s of matches in the A6, you have no clue, because you do not play the tank after it.

More dishonesty. Why admit that you have lost,when you can just put your fingers into your ears and sing i can’t hear you.
Very mature behaviour. What’s next? You will say that your father is stronger than mine? xd.
Just grow up dude.

Correct. Although I never claimed I have top tier but that I play together with top tier tanks and that they are ALL buggy to hell and back. Currently I dont have ANY top tier vehicle because I was away from the game a long time and back than 2A5 was top tier which I have which theoretically is top tier and top BR but I dont see it that way since theres tanks coming after it and probably for a reason

Difference is he played with A6, a tank was once top tier not long ago, you on the other hand didnt experienced any kind of similiar vehicle because both T80UK and M1A1 Aim in your account didnt leave the garage once not to mention he actually grinded that tech tree and reached it.

Was quite painful to get there tbh so I thank you for the credits lol

Okay, so why are you here? You don’t have any top tier tanks, so you clearly have zero clue what you are talking about!

See how silly this is?

Sorry i dont take liars word seriously, come back to argue with me once you stop lying, i dont think you can tho.

Also its quite funny considering you’re the one who kept lying but im the one you’re calling me dishonest.

Grow up kiddo.

You literally shot yourself in the foot with this one mate

1 Like