AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

You didnt provided anything, you kept claiming you had top tier tanks then showed me T64A and Challenger 1 and now you’re trying to look like you didnt lie in the first place.

Keep on lying buddy cause it looks like thats the best thing you can do :)

IMG_1119

1 Like

Maybe go back to that part and read it again. Your criteria was met by the Challenger 1 anyway, but that is not the only one, and i have higher ones. You just have to read it :)

These two arguing is comedy gold

My first criteria was having top tier tanks second one was having higher tier tanks, sure you can have chally1 but this doesnt change the fact that you lied about having top tier tanks.

So in the end you lied :)

My advice try not to play mind games with me and try not to tell another lie, cause you like pathetic when you do that :)

1 Like

Hmmm, can you read at all? Because it does not like you can.

Let me see, you claimed this:

1, You did say nothing about “experience in them”, you said “top tier or high tier”. Therefore your criteria has been met.
“My first criteria was having top tier tanks second one was having higher tier tanks”, since there is an “or” between them, only one of them has to be met in order for it to be true.

First you claimed you have top tier tanks (which you dont) and know you’re claiming you met my criteria cause you have Challenger 1? Man this is next level of playing mind games in here.

You realized you screwed as soon as top tier tanks discussion came out, problem was you already claimed you had top tier tanks which was nothing but a pure lie and now you’re desperatly trying to get out of this situation by using my words against me and claiming you actually met with my criteria, newsflash you didnt compeletly.

Seriously how low can you get at this point, guess it is so hard accept that you lied and you cant admit you did something wrong cause your little ego cant let that happen.

But this is not the first time you did something like that, you claimed and did similiar things on different discussions and tried to look like you were the right one.

Man you are really hopeless :)

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation, that you in fact, can not read.

Your first criteria was met by the Ch 1.

The second criteria was met, because it is not my highest BR tank.

Whats your highest BR tank?

If you can read, you can figure it out :)

That’s why I said that making first shot count is really important, and those 40/57mm auto cannons offer damage that’s far from great.
Meanwhile M833 can OHK basically any tank in the game from any angle.

Might be, I’m just stating the nations that do it as well from my experience.

Accuracy is an important metric telling you how consistently you can hit something.
Top tier tanks have amazing accuracy and can hit very small weakspots consistently with the combination of good optics, fast rounds and LRFs.
I’m sure top tier tanks have vastly higher chances of hitting LFP than WW2 tanks hitting Jumbo’s MG port from any distance.

Whole point of this is to point out the fact M833 can and will do the job at 11.0 without many issues, considering you’ll be meeting enemies with very known weakspots that literally everyone is aiming at.

1 Like

Same empty old claims, the fact that you didnt show us your top tier tanks tells us you’re basically lying at this point, not to mention trying to look like right by simply meeting my one criteria doesnt change the outcome.

You have zero experience at top tier in realistic mode, oh btw having experience at top tier requires top tier vehicles which something you also lack.

You’re just wasting my time by simply playing mind games with empty claims.

1 Like

10.3 Challenger, right?

Accuracy doesnt mean anything if you’re aiming right next to driver port cause you will not be able to penetrate anyway, thats what im trying to tell you.

So we’re basically telling the same thing at this point, which is ok.

Not my point considering i havent mentioned about AGS or Sprut once. Seems like you misunderstood on that part.

If you would havethe ability to read, you would have read this:

So, you can see, that there are 2 squadron vehicles, that are 11.3, and they are top tier. I have both the AIM, and the T-80UK.

Regardless, the whole thing you did, was because i pointed out, that even APDS can pen those soviet tanks from the front, and kill them.
Since you had nothing to counter it, you went with this whole BS, that i have no high/top tiers. When you failed, you went with experience, and gamemodes. None of them chnages the fact, that even if i would not have high tiers, my statement would be still true.

Yep, you can’t read either.

Correct I cant so please enlighten me?

It is already answered in my response to the previous guy.

Why just not reply yourself clearly instead of making me dig through the rant between you two?
Its literally two numbers a dot and than a number

1, he is already dishonest, so he would likely just strawmen it somehow (oh it is just a squadron tank boooo)
2, even if i write them down, you would still have to search for it.
3, it is an intelligence test

EDIT:
4, the other already addressed his statement

Which none of them are Top tier considering both of them are Rank 7 while Rank 8 is the peak point which tells me you didnt even managed to get single tech tree top tier tanks or any other vehicle.

Basically you lied.

You’re the one who went into lies and bs mode not me, gamemodesw changes many things and many aspect cause if it wasnt Gaijin wouldnt bother to make dedicated game modes.

Also it appears you’re the one who cant read in the first place cause i never said APDS cant penetrate lfp of Russian tanks, i just stated that Driver will absorb any kind of damage most likely.

Damn, what a waste of time.