AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Depends if you actually ambush your target or not.
If every single engagement was an side-on ambush auto cannon vehicles would be much, much higher than they are now, but that’s not how game works.

They can claim whatever they like, but stuff like 3rd person camera, barrels without collision models, etc. don’t really give me real life accuracy lol.

I’ve OHK’d tanks through driver’s port and LFP countless times, so I guess they do indeed provide critical hits all the time.

In order for something to be a pixel hunt, you have to have a really small area of the target as a weakspot, thus literally forcing you to hunt for several pixels in order to accomplish your goal.
Only one of the following two pictures is pixel hunt, it’s quite easy to see which one.

Those weakspots are still in the front, thus they are part of the frontal armor, which leads to frontal penetration in the end.

1 Like

You can ambush them from front by simply waiting them to shoot someone else, which gives you pretty good amount of time to cripple them.

First Driver port weak are is only includes driver optics, right and left side will give you nothing but a hit considering armor protection on those angles are pretty high second unless you directly aim at center mass of lfp you will most likely hit one of those fuel tanks and will probably absorb all the damage, i thought you’re better then this buddy, this kind of move doesnt suit you.

İf that makes you feel better sure you can keep looking at that window but this is not gonna change the fact that aiming to weakspots/=aiming to center of mass.

It’s called “skill issue”.

And you will do the exact same on every single top tier MBT except the Ariete.

Just like on many other MBTs, that are not russian.

I have :)

LOL.

1 Like

Your service record says otherwise so your words doesnt mean shit to me :)

Sorry i dont take your words seriously considering you have zero experience in this kind of technical details and at top tier , come back later once you reached top tier and experienced it in first hands but even then i dont think your words will mean anything to me considering you love defending russian vehicles to the end.

giphy

(event/squadron vehicles not included)

giphy

See the difference? These are top tier tanks not some lower tier tanks you posted genuis :)

Your service record, literally you have zero experience at top tier in realistic mode.

Try not to be more pathetic next time will ya :)

2 Likes

That’s a scenario with who knows how many variables in play and is a far away from a consistent way to getting kills.
As I said, if auto cannon vehicles were that easy to plow enemies consistently they would be at top tier, but seeing them at ~10.0 implies the reality is much different.

“Fuel exploded” kills are pretty common on USSR/Chinese tanks, you must’ve mistaken it with Abrams’ LFP.
Even then, areas left for penetration are still far larger than in case with Jumbo. Also, don’t forget top tier guns are highly accurate with LRFs available, meanwhile at Jumbo’s BR there are no LRFs and tanks are firing ~800m/s shells lol.
All things considered, T-series vehicles are far away from being tanks you need to pixel hunt on.

Again, this isn’t real life, tanks don’t need to aim for center mass because they can aim precisely where they want consistently.
As other guy have stated, you’ll aim at the same old areas regardless if you have M735 or M900. That thing has amazing mobility and a perfect design to be a really good hull down vehicle, so I think M833 will get the job done if you know where to play.

1 Like

Yeah, because weak spots are different in the 2 modes…
Also insults are very helpful.

Maybe pull oyur head out of your ass, and grow up.

Thats why i Said using your Logic even frontally penning enemies tanks by using those vehicles should make them 11.0 but as you can in practise its very different.

You mean French and Japanese tanks? Cause those are the worst one in that case.

Accuracy doesnt mean anything if you hit those spots i mentioned (except fuel tanks cause they can explode sometimes).

İm not talking about AGS or Sprut situation tbh, those changes seems fine in my book.

My whole argument was based on things we discussed.

First you lied now you’re insulting me? Man level becomes lower and lower everytime you talk.

Seems like no need to argue with someone who lies, has zero experience and also likes to insult other people.

Shame i wasted my time with someone like you :)

What was my lie? Please quote the exact line!

Nice dude. Maybe look at what you have said first!

Again.

giphy

Said you had experience at top tier which you dont have.

Unlike you i stated facts cause you were acting pathetic to make your argument and claims looked right.

Again stating facts, truth hurts doesnt it?

Interesting, that i have top tier tanks. Wounder how that goes.

Nope, you were not stating fact. What is a fact however, that you insulted me first.
Speaking about lying…

lol

Tho it is so nice that you have failed this one. Oh well.

No you dont smartass, T64A or Chally1’s aren top tier tanks, shame you cant even tell the difference between those tanks and top tier ones.

Didnt realized i was dealing with someone who is liar and also snowflake.

Man you are really desperate to look right in this case, newsflash you’re not :)

1 Like

Oh, look who insults again!
So if you were to actually read what i said, and not lie about it (ironic, innit), then you would know that…

You are yet to quote the line i lied.

Again, if i were lying, then surely it is not hard for you to quote the line, where i lied.

On the other hand, you did actually lie:

I did not state, that i have top tier experience (i have, but i did not say it). What i said was, that i have top tiers.

Man you are really snowflake :)

As i said before i dont take your words seriously considering you have zero experience at top tier in realistic mode and the fact that you also lied :)

Which is another lie considering you actually have zero top tier tanks :)

Are you done or would you like to embrass yourself even more? Well it doesnt matter cause im done with you :)

Ciao.

1 Like

Yeah, instead of admitting, that you were insulting me first, and continue to do so, you double down.

Again, you can esily quote my “lie”. The fact, that you haven’t done it, just shows your immense dishonesty, and that you lie.
ironic

Keep on lying.

There is nothing to admit besides you’re nothing but a snowflake who likes to insult people but cant even take a single statement :)

Show me your service records where it shows you have both top tier tanks and experience with them at top tier in realistic mode, oh wait you cant cause you have none buddy :)

Also like i said countless times T64’s and Chally1’s arent top tier tanks, you should really stop lying :)

1 Like

lol.

QPmeD7
You have said first, that i have no top tiers or higher tiers. I provided evidence, that i have.
Now, that you are defeated in that regard, you just shift the goalposts, that i have no experience in RB.

The whole thing comes from, that i said, that top tier soviet tanks can be frontally penetrated even by APDS.
You then try to strawmen that, by all this nonsense.