AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Sorry I don’t need luck aiming at the same general weakspots known to players from 9.3 and up.

2 Likes

Thats not frontally penning thats aiming for weakspots.

Frontally penning means you can just target his hull armor and just penetrate it, with your Logic even M735 works in this case.

AGS can go hull down with no turret, pain in the ass to kill, 2S25 gets 1 shot all the time in the turret.

2 Likes

You pen it from the front = front pen, the term literally describes itself lmao
What you described is a lolpen.

Rounds can’t lolpen the hull of tanks you mentioned above, so you’re aiming at weakspots regardless if you have M735, M833, M900 or M829A2.

2 Likes

You do realize that the AGS is considerably better than the Sprut? It has an unmanned turret, a fast reload and better gun depression. Just an unmanned low profile turret is already an absolutely insane advantage. It should be 11.0+. While the Sprut is a fast T-72 with no armor (the main advantage of a T-72).

The fact that you got 15 likes just further cements the absolute fact that American “mains” are beyond delusional.

6 Likes

Any 105mm or bigger shell penetrate those weakspots, hell even 76mm apfsds can easily pen it but that doesnt mean it can be frontally pen.

There is no such things as a lolpen in military doctorine, if you can penetrate your enemies hull armor it means you can penetrate them frontally.

Aiming for weakspots is whole different method and description in this case.

M829A2 can actually penetrate those hull armor in close to medium range btw.

6 Likes

It is not IFV. And it is not “BMP with 125”. As it was said, it is huge, less mobile than other lights, has longer reload than counterparts, no gun depression, no crew survivability and no armor (it can be frontaly killed with .50 cal unlike others).

If it can be penetrated from the front, it literally means it can be frontally penetrated.

Sorry but this is a videogame forum and lolpen is a widely known term. We both know it but you’re deflecting for some reason.
Driver’s port and LFP are also the part of the hull, because you know, those are not the parts of the turret lmao.

Tank has weakspots from the frontal viewing angle → can be frontally penetrated → front pen
Do I need to paint you a picture ?

1 Like

Probably because one would go +0.3, but they gave it a new ammo and it turned out to be +0.7. The other one would go -0.3, but they gave a new ammo and it turned out to be 0.

It’s more if it can be reliably done (accounting for dispersion) while aiming at the center of mass at 1.5 ~2km. You know like one would expect to be able to do so IRL.

1 Like

This isn’t real life, this is a video game with it’s own community jargon.
Also, tanks in this game don’t have to aim at center mass and pray, since they have mouse aim and pixel perfect accuracy, so hitting certain parts of the armor is much, much easier.

1 Like

Seems like you’re the one who’s deflecting words.

As @tripod2008 explained frontally penning means you should able to penetrate enemies hull armor from 1.5-2km constantly not just hunting pixels because if i follow your Logic Strf9040,2S38 and similiar vehicles should be 11.0 min because they also pixel hunt like other vehicles.

1 Like

Russian tanks disagrees with you since most of them can penetrate enemy tanks hull armor without issue.

As I told you before buddy, you’re mixing frontal pen with lolpen, both of which are widely used in the community with clear differences between the two.

I guess you never read a thread in your life about something being OP in full downtiers because tanks can’t penetrate it frontally. So using your awesome logic, said tank is OP because it can’t be lolpenned in the full downtier but with still pretty obvious weakspots.

That’s real life.
Newsflash, WT isn’t real life.

Whole LFP and the area around driver’s port being pennable is far away from pixel hunting.

No, those darts have much worse damage than 105mm ones and often times you’re only having time for a single shot, which has to count.

giphy

Please, enlighten me where can a hulldown AGS be killed by a .50 cal! Please!

8087bc5236c555ed59b1315f3fe557a2
0m, do you know why? Because that is the range it can be penned by a .50 cal. From longer rages, you both lose pen, and accuracy, so hitting that 1-2 pixels on the AGS at any range is not going to be easy.

It still bounces more shots than the Sprut does. It is just a fact.

Maybe look at yourself first.
I mean it’s not me who believes in comlete nonsens without evidence, and against all evidence…

Even APDS can pen all of them fronally. From the side (you know, with a light tank that is supposed to flank), it is even easier.

How funny that you will shoot the same spots regardless wehter you use M735 or DM53.

Just as their fronts can be penetrated at any combat range.

4 Likes

Hold on, I penetrated your LFP but that’s somehow not a frontal penetration, right ?
It must be a side pen because remember, if you can’t lolpen their hulls, you cannot frontally penetrate them.

Wrong, those auto cannons gets more then one shot since they need to ambush enemy tanks.

Newsflash, Wt claims it represents real life accuracy and scenarios.

İt is pixel Hunting cause none of those areas provides solid critical hits or one shot capabilities constantly not to mention compare to aiming maas center it makes those shots pretty much pixel Hunting.

Aha, tell that to russian drivers that absorbs almost every single shell or Side carton Eggs that magically works better then actual spall liners buddy.

Which equals to aiming weakspots, not aiming to center mass genius.

Sure cause its not like hull armor doesnt stop almost any shell at any range right?

You’re funny you should consider become comedian buddy (it gets even funnier considering you have zero top tier or high tier tanks in your account).

1 Like

oh just get used to it you big baby, you will never have anything resembeling fairness in this game lol