AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Are you blind? Thats literally 1 shot where the RNG didn’t kill the crew and wounded them, the other shots they died.

This is the Turret of the vehicle, not the roof, because it TURNS if this part gets hit, they die.

another russian vehicle getting the best round in the game, without being uptiered, when other nation gets uptiered when it gets new ammo, that equivalent to 9.0 tanks tanks ? You damn right its russian bias.

Going from M735 to M833 certainly isn’t worth two BR steps, so it’s quite obvious that thing was in for a BR increase regardless of the round changes.

1 Like

Well, it isnt the best round in the game. And 2S25M have nothing besides it anyway.

3 Likes

its the best round for russia. and it didnt need a new round.

Then dont say that it is the best in the game.
2S25M was bad vehicle overal. Why it doesnt need something, that would make it more viable?

3 Likes

the ifv isnt bad? are you joking me? its literally a BMP with a 125 mm cannon

Not long ago the Ikv 103 went down in BR with a top tier round, and the T20 moved up. Swedish bias then?
The AGS is just a better tank. Just because both are light tanks, and you are only capable of looking at their statcard, and completly discard their different playstyles, it does not means that it is bias.

It is big, paper, has crew in the turret, and a slow reload, with no gun depression, and can be killed by a .50 cal.

2 Likes

this is the dumbest argument yet. their playstyles are literally point at tank from a hull down position or snipe. i dont care about the stat card, i dont even know why you typed that.

oh noo a light tank dying to guns… oh nooooooooooo like every other light tank doesnt die to .50 calls or dhsks give m a break, you are just whining to whine at this point. You can keep using the " no gun depression thing all you want thats pointless. and nothing i care about and still doesnt warrant it getting 3bm60.

They need to keep raising its BR so that I never get to play it. Every time my highest level lineup is almost at the AGS, they increase it again so I still can’t play it.

1 Like
  1. Bigger by maybe 15-20%, not a whole lot of an increase.
  2. Sartt literally showed that if you shoot the AGS’s turret the crew will still be killed (just like what happens to the turret crew of the 2S25M).
  3. The reload is 7.10 seconds, worse by 42%, but it can actually frontally pen pretty much every tank in the game now (and it’s only 10.0). I mean it’s got ammo that has 56% extra pen than the AGS when using the 3BM60, whereas if the 2S25M had 3BM46 it would have 43% more pen than the AGS (which, you know, actually makes sense in comparison to their reloads).
  4. The AGS can’t use its depression because even hull-down if the turret is shot at least half of the crew is dead.
  5. The 2S25M has more armor on the front, and the difference elsewhere is just 5mm, regardless the AGS can be 0.50 cal’ed.

Funnily enough, Swedish Bias is something I’ve been starting to believe in lately lol

1 Like

And they do it differently. Just like you play differently with a Sheridan than with a PT-85.

A hulldown AGS can not be killed by a .50 cal, nor by an autocannon.
Also, there is just a tiny part where the AGS can be penned by a .50 from the front, while the whole front of the russian one can be penned.
Any shot hitting the turret on the 2S will kill it, if it is a 100mm+ shell. While only CE shells will kill the AGS.

Does it change anything? No. It is not an OP tank, just a good one at best. Just like the AGS.

You just have skill issue and cry about the non existant russian bias as a coping mechanism.

If you overexpose it then what did you extect?

The GAS can pen anything too. Especially since it is a light tank, so you should engage from the side.
It is harder to use the 2s, so having a better round is justified.

That is just blatantly false.

giphy
Maybe check it beyond the statcard. There is a very small part where the AGS can be penned from the front by a .50 cal. While the whole lower part of the 2S can be…
Only part the AGS can be penned:

Whereas the 2s:

AGS has also a very sloped front that can bounce a lot of shots, and also the front mounted engine can sometimes eat shots.
And the 2S just dies whenever it gets shot.

The only bias there is is confirmation bias in your side.

2 Likes

Don’t get shot in the back?

I don’t understand your issue.

Yes. it can. You literally don’t know how this game works, you haven’t played a vehicle over 5.7 in realistic or 8.3 in arcade. You don’t even have the AGS, you don’t have the 2s25m, let alone ever played against it. Then you just typed stuff i already debunked. Go back to arcade.

1 Like

Dont get shot at all.

You yourself posted screenshots of penetrating shots not knocking out your tank. You’re trying to say your own evidence is fake.

That’s a lot for vehicles that have “not being seen” as their only defense. Also, in hull down that difference is even bigger.

M833 can frontally pen every tank at it’s BR. Reload is a much more important metric for a sniping go-kart like that.

This is just false.

1 Like

Someone playing AGS properly won’t expose it’s roof, but I guess I can’t expect you to know how to play anything properly, hence all the cope and seethe coming from you in this thread.

You seem like that type of a player that will moan how M-51 is brokenly OP because it has 400mm HEAT at 6.0, while ignoring blatant issues along the way.

1 Like

Good luck against any T72B-T90,T80U and T80UM.

2 Likes