AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

To be honest the HSTV-L also comes with trolly armour, sometimes bouncing shots that should’ve went through with ease. But, you are right, the 2S38 receives to little complaints. Most likely because the vast majority of players bought it and now don’t want their shiny $50 tank to become worse.

Your speed won’t be that surprising considering even MBTs can be on par with you in that department.

It is, most maps are small enough and on those acceleration should be the more important metric.
AGS with 31.4 HP/t will be the king of acceleration even at 11.0, meanwhile 2S25M has only 0.5 HP/t higher ratio than M1 and 2A4, which are MBTs.

But it still lacks in key features that a snipe/flank vehicle should have. It has crap gun depression so you have less hull down positions to work with and will often lead to you exposing more tank’s profile in order to shoot than what’s optimal.
Also, 7.1 reload isn’t impressive for that type of vehicle, so making quick kills on several unsuspecting enemies might take a while.

1 Like

3 Likes

What has been talked about - unmanned turret, very sloped front.

LOL.

27.27~=27.78. And the WZ has higher top speed. Therefore it is a faster MBT. The Sprut might be faster at the start, but the WZ will catch up.

If you have no overpressure capable round, then it can be really hard to deal with the AGS, while if you hit the Sprut in the turret anywhere, it dies.
The AGS in this regard may be even to kill than an MBT, at least certain MBTs.

They can not give it better handling, if it is what it has in reality. Do you have sources saying that it has better handling? Because then you can submit a bug report.

Also, did you just say, that the AGS has the worst spalling in the game? Like what?!
If you mean worst as the worst at that BR, then just look at what you yourself said. It is a flanker. From the side you can comfortable 1hit any soviet/chinese MBTs, and even most others in the turret killing all crew. If you are not comfortable 1shotting, then just disable it and use the 5s reload to finish it up.

Also, please structure your comments, because it is really hard to read your baroque periodic sentence style.

giphy

If you weren’t aware, i used RB horsepower stats in my example.

Nope.

Even more no.

And more no.

That can still work in AB.

giphy
Return if you have an actual argument instead of your strawmening BS.

Damn you was quicker.

that explains it.

every russian tank has a HE Shell. the 30F26 Always over pressures the AGS when it shoots the gun and anywhere else unless it hits the end of the barrel.

That is if the player has some. Or thet the player does not die before he could even load it with the slow soviet autoloader.

if they dont have them then its their fault for not brining them out. i generally always bring 5 or 10 HEAT-FS to deal with spaas or IFVs/LAVs

Which still does not change the fact, that your main shell is the dart. And loading it takes time. Even the fastest reloading MBTs with manual loaders are 5s (with aced crew and maxed reloading and leadership) which is on par with the AGS. The only ones that can reload faster are the japanese.

1 Like

the ags is using 8.7 ammo.

And the IPM-1 uses 4.0 ammo. So what now?

…? 4.0 ammo?

Check the Ikv 103.

thats because it stayed in service for 30 years

So what was even your argument with the original one?

the biggest problem of the AGS is the lack of Ammo Replenisher like the stryker has. even though it should have it. once you spent all 9 rounds you are very vulnerable and m833? it’s mediocre at 11 BR

oh and not to forget, it should also Have Spall Liners around both the gunner and commander. plus better optics. Spookston posted it but it’s inaccessible for some reason

1 Like

But it also has really good mobility, gun handling and reload at 11.0.
Having really small, unmanned turret also helps.

Only focusing on drawbacks will make every vehicle seem overtiered.

I think you need to study logical fallacies. What he is doing is not strawman. He’s discrediting you (correctly) by saying you only play in arcade mode, not realistic. So you don’t actually know how these vehicles behave.

People apparently learn about logical fallacies in school, and then rush online to use them incorrectly at every given opportunity.

3 Likes

How did he discredit me? please enlighten me