AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Because you insist that you know what you’re talking about with regards to ground RB, when you’re basically only an arcade player? They are virtually two different games.

1 Like

Maybe someone already mentioned this but:
AGS:

• fixed 8x gunner sigh
  • Gen 1 Thermal

Sprut:

• 4-12x gunner sight
  • Gen 3 thermal
  • 4-12x commander sight
  • Gen 3 thermals

Higher ROF, etc is useless if you cant see enemy and AGS has rather poor sensor equipment.

1 Like

This is such a BS “argument”. By that “logic”, you can’t say that murder, rape, or genocide is bad until you have done them.

Regardless, the one who showed that he knows nothing what he is talking about was not me. It was him, when he made such a nonsense statements about arcade.

On the other hand, in my examples, i used RB stats.

For example in mobility, many tanks are not really changed between the modes.
The bigger issue is, that there is just simply a multiplier between AB and RB values. If somethingis more mobile/faster in AB, it will be just that in RB too.

You know, if the multiplier is 10, than 5x10>2x10 → 5>2.

Do you take that HEAT-FS first or is your dart loaded first? That AGS isn’t going to wait for you to waste that first dart round and load an HE or HEAT-FS.

1 Like

PSA everyone else - Consider the comment about the 2S38 about being an SPAA under the ‘brain-fart’ category…

The other benefits it has still very much apply though.

Funny that you like mentioning logical fallacies, because this one is known as “False equivalence”. Those things you mentioned are objectively bad. Hence why they’ve been illegal in civilised countries for centuries. By contrast, how much experience you have in ground RB is directly related to how well you’ve seen the vehicles perform. I’m honestly impressed with the mental leaps it took to make that connection.

Anyone can pull RB stats from the wiki. It’s an entirely different thing to know how the vehicles operate in rb.

The multiplier isn’t 10, but regardless of what the multiplier is, it is going to exaggerate any horsepower advantage.
AGS:
2S25M:

You can see there is a bigger difference in hp/ton between the two tanks in arcade and realistic. So from your experience, the AGS will seem more mobile relative to the 2S25M than it is in RB. The fact I needed to explain that is rather telling.

Yeah they conveniently ignore all the benefits it has. Usual scenario with Russian Bias cases.

2 Likes

They are equivivalent. Since we are talking about hard facts. You guys like to “argue”, that i should not talk about these, because “i don’t have experience”. You like to use it especially when i state hard facts, that you can’t say anything against without looking like a fool, you you go with the no experience BS instead.

So what was the issue with what i have said?
Again, if you had anything to counter whati said, you would have already said it.
But you just keed doing all this nonsense, proving that you don’t have anything, and you are just butthurt, that you are not right, and that there is no russian bias, and you are just bad at the game, and use up a continent’s copium supply.

It was an example. Did you honestly think it was meant to be an actual in game example? Come on dude.

Yes, i know.
The difference in both cases is 1.9x in AB.

Now, let’s compare, the difference in HP/t in both modes:
AB, AGS vs sprut: 1.13
RB, AGS vs Sprut: 1.13

They are the same ratio.

Again, if it is fatser in AB, it will be faster in RB too. But hey, it can be tested, so why don’t you test it?

lol what?!
All you did was to strawmen it.

One of them is more of a sniper, and the other is a flanker. Woooow, a sniper has better zoom! OMG!4!4
I guess then there is germany bias, since the Leopard has better zoom, commander override, better shells, better mobility, faster reload, better gun depression, a rangefinder than a T-54 at the same BR.

EDIT:
What does a T-54 get?
APHE and a DShK, and a bit more ready ammo, and armor which at this BR is worthless except against some very rere full calibre ammo users, that get uptiered (they are still going to pen the turret).

1 Like

You’ve completely missed the point…

When everything is slower, a 13% advantage is a much smaller advantage, and much less noticeable.

When everything is faster, a 13% advantage is much bigger and going to be a noticeable difference.

Like I said, you clearly need to look up what strawman means.

You couldn’t have proved my point any better if you tried. One has gen1 thermals, the other gen3, and the point you decided to hone in on was the small difference in zoom. Textbook.

2 Likes

It’s pros are better thermals, optics and shell.
It’s cons are worse mobility, reload, gun depression, gun handling, size (especially the unmanned turret part).

Looks like AGS wins handily.

B-b-but T-54s have better armor against APHEs that no one uses at 8.0.
That’s surely more than enough to keep it at the same BR, despite being worse in literally everything else.

Also, don’t forget about Vickers at 8.0, that thing is basically a slightly slower, stabilized Leopard with 5s reload. Brit mains will someone try to spin it as a vehicle that’s suffering at 8.0 lol.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone complain about the Vickers, but I guess that won’t stop you from false portrayal regardless.

Moving the goalposts I see. Do you think there is a big enough performance gap to justify a 1.0 BR difference?

2 Likes

Does not change the fact, that the AGS is faster.

Nothing is really changed, since there you are capped by top speed, and not by acceleration, since both are faster.

It only matters on slow/sluggish vehicles. A Churchill, B1, Sturer Emil is noticably faster in AB, but an already fast tank is not.

It describes what you just did :)

You don’t need better thermals with a flanker, but you need it with a sniper.

Can you tell me one person in this game who puts a Leopard 2A4 in a level 0-10 slot?

1 Like

If you want, dig up a thread about Leo I suffering at 8.0 and you’ll see several people moaning how Vickers at 8.0 is suffering as well.

If somehow Vickers was USSR and T-54 was non-USSR, this forum would be in absolute shambles screaming bias and whatnot.

An autoloader works at that speed regardless of crew level, so it’s a bit unfair of you to qualify the loader must be trained in the leopard 2A4.

“If you want, go find my source for me.”

No thanks lol.

1 Like

The loader of a Leopard 2A4 is a 2nd priority crew member.
The Leopard 2A4 has 2 1st priority members, 1 2nd priority member, and 1 spare.

Can you tell me how many spares the 2S25 will have when a tank with so much as a .50 cal sees it?

I’m just stating pros/cons of each vehicle, I’m not moving anything buddy. And yeah I do think that.

Too bad you won’t see Brit mains moaning about their brokenly OP 8.0 tank. I guess you’ll remain clueless.

Yep.
I have way better stats in the Vickers, and Cent Mk 10, than in the soviet T-series.
Also, a quick context: The soviet stats are from before the BR changes, while ~30% of the british matches are from after.
Why is it important? Because after the BR changes, my average BR was ~+.8, meaning, most of my games were at 8.7, or more likely 9.0, with bloody 8.0 tanks. My K/d before with the Mk 10 was over 4 (~4.5), and near 4 with the Vickers.

The only soviet tank with good K/D is the T-10M, but that’s because of it’s playstyle, due to the long reload.

1 Like

And don’t forget, that if you see an enemy that is immune to APHE, you either have to load the dogshit carbide APDS, or a near equivivalent HEAT.
Meanwhile others have great alloy APDS on the L7 gun and it’s variants.

EDIT:
Even the 3BM25 APFSDS is crap compared to L7 APDS, and certainly worse than L7 APFSDS.

1 Like

No wonder why, it makes total sense now

1 Like

Stuff like Vickers, Leo I, OF-40 will shit on T-54s any day of the week, but that’s not what this thread is about so it will stop on that.

1 Like