AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

As clear as a day you didnt even bother to read what i wrote.

İf you’re looking to pure tank line-up then yes you’re right the thing is most people (including me) adds their top tier jet to that line-up which increase battlerating to 12.7 .

Why do you and the other guy post something and in your next comment say your original post was false? I seriously don’t understand the delusion.

Ground =/= Air

Different BRs, balanced separately.

Top BR for ground currently is 11.7, Gaijin failed to raise it to support decompression at the BRs both vehicles this thread is discussing are at.

I’d love to see air balanced for Ground BR we wouldn’t see CCIP at 8.3 or AGMs at 8.7 CAS might actually be balanced. Gaijin doesn’t separate BRs though.

İts clear that you dont even understand what you’re reading, i clearly stated that ever since gaijin increased top tier jets br to 12.7 ground rb is also practically became 12.7 zone since most people brings their jets into their tank line-ups, if you could only understand what you read you would realize what i was trying to tell(must be very hard for you tho).

Tell me you didnt understand single thing i wrote without telling me you didnt understand single thing i wrote.

Yes I know, that’s what I remain confused by.

Ground RB =/= Air RB

Air BR is completely separated from Ground BR and its balancing.

Can you tell me where you’ve got that most part from ?

Fighting against countless top tier jets in ground rb all the time? Have you ever considered that?

Just because you despise CAS doesnt mean everyone agrees with you, many people will bring their CAS options in order increase their chances against enemy.

İ realize there are seperate br systems from each mode the thing is as soon as you bring any top tier jet as a Cas option that seperate dissapears instantly, there is a reason Click-bait became a rare sight on top tier these days and that is because current air rb br changes pushed ground rb to 12.7 in practise.

Have you ever considered that people cba to grind multiple tech trees for multiple nations, so saying most people have 12.7 planes in their lineups is just talking straight from your ass, sorry to tell you this but your personal experiences may vary from others.

And many will not, your point buddy ?

Any data to confirm this or you’re still going to talk out of your ass without any evidence ?

Like you always do? Cause you also love to talk with your personal experience.

İf this is how you want to play Motorola your personal opinions doesnt mean shit as well.

Difference between you and me is that I write stuff like "In my opinion" or “From my experience” and you simply jump to conclusions based solely on your personal experiences, pretending it’s the holy grail for the community as a whole.
You see, one is expressing his personal opinion and another is claiming something to be true straight out of his ass.

Anything written as an evidence (not personal opinion) to something without any data to back it up should be totally ignored and laughed at, doesn’t matter who posted it, it could be me, you or someone else.

So you’re Smart enough to understand the difference between any hard evidence and personal claims but dumb enough to not realize that i was talking with personal experience all the time?

Really interesting i must say.

Don’t twist it around.
You tried to belittle the fact that 11.3 is indeed top tier, since most people will bring 12.7 jets, thus making 11.3 outside the current top tier. Your angle in this is pretty obvious buddy.

Talking from experience means nothing, it’s just a hearsay which can be totally shut down by another hearsay. So I’m interested, why did you even start claiming such ridiculous stuff without basically any evidence to somehow “try” and prove you’re right ?

Says the guy twisted first, lmao.

Last time i checked 11.7 was the top tier Ground Rb but suit yourself up.

Same goes for you.

Do you like to act dumb when any counter argument doesnt suit you? Seems like thats the case.

İf you know what basic math is ( for your sake i hope) 12.7>11.7 is a obvious thing so if you add your top tier jet to Ground rb line-up it will automatically pushes your current Ground Br level to new one but lets assume we dont include any kind of CAS options.

11.7 is still higher then 11.3 and every top tier tank sits at 11.7 and Rank 8.

Since 11.3 is not bigger then 11.7 your arguments becomes pointless.

Anything that can see 11.7 games is the part of the top tier, because you know, those vehicles will play against 11.7 ones, right ?
T-90A, M1A1, AIM, etc. are top tier vehicles, but 2A4, 80B, etc. aren’t.

Correct, it’s pretty obvious I’m calling you out for total bs you’re trying to use to back up your off-topic discussion with.

11.7 vehicles can see 10.7 vehicles, it’s just how the MM works.
So, as I said above, if one vehicle can see 11.7 ones, it automatically means they are part of the top tier, aka top tier vehicles.

Thats what we call uptiers in case you dont know and no they are not part of top tiers, if that was the case they would’ve sit at 11.7 rather then 10.7 or 11.3.

Still old tactics i see? Pointless gotta say.

And thats what we call downtiers in that case.

Talking straight from your ass i see cause hard evidences shows top tier sits at Rank 8 with 11.7 Br.

Just because you roll with apex predators doesnt make you one of them, you’re just a another food in the chain in that case.

İf you’re done with personal empty claims thats coming straight from your ass i believe we can focus on whats the real issue in here.

And uptiers are a normal part of the game, so if your tank can see 11.7 ones, it’s a top tier tank, simple as buddy.
All of them have similar performances and looks like the game is more than fine putting them in the mix with 11.7 ones, so that tells you everything.

I’m not the one claiming most people are using 12.7 jets in GRB.
It’s hard to top that one, honestly.

Normal part of the game, I already explained it to you above.
You’re still seeing 11.7 vehicles, so you’re a part of it.

Games are made with BR in mind, not ranks.

Meanwhile some 11.3 vehicles are outright better than 11.7 ones, there goes your theory of “apex predator” right in the shitter lol.

This is the thread about AGS and 2S25M, but I haven’t seen you post anything on-topic in your last dozen+ replies.

IIRC you haven’t even came here with an intent to talk about the topic, first you came with your ridiculous claim that getting through LFP and driver’s port isn’t a frontal penetration, which must be one of the most yikes things I’ve read in 2024 so far.
Next, you further went off topic and started a discussion about someone’s top tier vehicles, still totally ignoring the thread you’re in.

Sorry your personal opinion doesnt reflect the reality, top tier sits at 11.7.

İf that was the case those tanks would sit at 11.7 not lower.

Doesnt tell me shit aside from your personal claims.

Would you like me to post some screenshots so you can stop crying about it? or i can just record full game if that suits you more? Cause we both know how this is going to end.little spoiler: its not gonna end well for you.

Still proves im the right one cause 11.7 is higher then 11.3 or 10.7.

Hard evidence aka stats says otherwise, sorry but you should really stop talking straight from you ass.

Couldnt care less about your personal opinion but im glad you shared with us.

You could have stop bein part of that discussion any time you wanted but instead of doing that you decided to keep going, seems like you did the same thing that i did.

Sorry to say you’re suck at playing mind games buddy, recommend some training in that area.

Similar isn’t the same.

Vehicles are BR placed based on player performances, hard stats don’t mean much in that case.

Your game doesn’t prove anything my guy.
Until you post some evidence on a larger scale (not a few games you had) for that most argument, we have nothing else to talk about.

This isn’t a personal opinion, LFP and driver’s port are situated in the front of the tank, so if you penetrate them there, it’s automatically a front pen. Guess you need to learn what front/side/back words mean.

I started talking about AGS and you came here flying in with your ridiculous, off-topic claims, then proceeding to write like 100+ comments with another two posters that have zero connections to the this topic.
I bailed out but after a whole day you guys were still going on about it, so I decided to expose your bs so you can finally shut up.

Sorry dude but telling me a shot through driver’s port isn’t a front pen implies something’s wrong, unfortunately.

Another personal opinion, sadly doesnt mean shit tbh.

Same goes for you, you’re just throwing some random claims from your ass.

As i said before i couldnt care less about what you think about that discussion, but thanks again for sharing your opinion with rest of us.

Sorry you didnt exposed nothing, you just threw some random bs claims, safe to say you’re the one who should shut up and should stay away from other people’s discussion.

Again your personal opinion doesnt mean shit to me just like doesnt mean shit to military doctorine (which i prefer those methods rather then your personal opinions).

İf you’re done with your personal opinions that is coming straight from you black hole i believe we’re done.