AGS and 2S25M changes are "interesting"

Ah Yes Service records saves my kd ratio and amount of rounds i played but normal stats doesnt do the same until i play more then one games, how interesting….

Too bad Thunderskill also shows zero arcade games has been played recently.

Too bad it is not reliable.

Too bad you have no official source to backup that claim but dont worry i contacted with some mods in order to solve this issue, wanna see why in game stats shows different then usual.

It is common knowledge that Thunderskill is not a reliable source.

As i Said before unless you have official source to backup that claim your words doesnt mean anything.

Meanwhile i will wait for an explanation from mods for this situation.

1 Like

You posted screenshots to show that the crew dies when being shot in the turret but your own screenshots show the crew living.

How is someone supposed to take you seriously?

1 Like

hey clown this is alive to you?

I was more speaking comically, but there’s a truth to it which is kinda sad for current top tier.

He actually has top tier tanks but lacks experience in them when used in a PvP environment.

I’m sure if you take 15 more screenshots you’ll find more positions of the hull you can penetrate which kills the crew.

The AGS should get a depleted uranium hull and move to 8.0 to be competitive.

Rank 7 isnt Rank 8, we both know.

Rolling side by side with top tier tanks is something rolling the top tier tanks is something.

Except that it is.

Gaijin didn’t raise BR to 12.7, it’s still 11.7 top

im pretty sure at some people you people will figure out when you’ve lost a argument.

You are posting screenshots of the hull being shot or the back rear of the turret.

That’s equivalent to complaining about the Abram’s turret back side lacking armor.

The turret of the AGS is crewless that’s a fact of the vehicle. Your inability to take advantage of this fact is irrelevant to the vehicle’s balance.

You’re literally blind, and a waste of time.

Seems like someone forgot that most top tier jets increased to 12.7 and considering many experienced players bring those planes at top tier your argument falls short in that case.

Again you state this or say I’m talking out my ass but it’s your own screenshots.

Were we discussing jets? This thread is talking about two ground vehicles.

I wasn’t talking about rank, rather about their BR.
Something being at 11.3 means it can and will often see 11.7 vehicles which is our current highest BR, aka top tier.

The new ammo did nothing for it… They just gave it “better ammo” so that they could try to justify moving it up so drastically. 10.7 would have been fine.