Add option to hide personal file

Sometimes its all the ammunition they got because there not intelligent enough for debate. You notice its all ways the same ones

1 Like

It’s casual game at it’s core and I don’t see why person wouldn’t have an option to choose whether he wants his stats to be public.

Me, personally I don’t care about people knowing I suck, not in-game , nor in real life:))))

1 Like

This game will never have a true competitive scene because there’s no capacity for true symmetry in regards to level competition. WT will always only be capable of holding a casual competitive environment, which is fine imho. It’s not necessary.

Yeah, I can’t help that guy to get the acceptance he so desperately craves, sorrynotsorry. I’d suggest he could start by brushing the cheetodust off the “In Elon We Trust” sweatshirt his mom bought for him, but it’s probably a lost cause…

Although I don’t agree with the whole OP argument, OP had a kernel of a valid point, as it turns out, that whereas PC premium players can go anonymous and keep other people from stat-shaming them in game, which is nothing anyone should defend if they want to grow this playerbase, XBox players apparently can’t: and that’s really not fair. XBox players should be allowed to anonymize like PC players if they want.

And yeah, we should be intolerant of people here and in game who break the game ToS. And Gaijin should back up their own rules when they’re made aware of offenses. Those rules again:

8.1.When using the Services, the User is NOT allowed to do the following:

8.1.1. post, publish, send, promote, cite, and put a link to information that:

c) is offensive, including religiously, sexually, racially, nationally, personally, or otherwise,

The game, sadly has a longstanding toxicity problem in its in-game chat that the company does not spend anymore than it has to policing. You know this is true because they turned off chat completely for months last year and no one really minded, because it was mostly all garbage abuse from the small-dicks anyway. Imagine that happening in any other multiplayer game that’s been mentioned here with so little outroar.

(But yeah, this idea that veterans or serving soldiers are especially abusive, or have a license to be rude and vulgar, is pernicious and wrong. Don’t put us on a pedestal, and don’t put us beneath you. We’re just people, and conversational rules even in actual war zones are pretty much the same as for people everywhere else. You’re not going to impress us with your trashtalking.)

1 Like

GUH lmfao
Nah I get that, it’s the grind that matters, as long as it’s directed in the right way ofc.
I just like to compare stats cuz I play some SQB and just for the hell of it, I may sometimes get myself a dool which is fun too )))))

Reminds me of WoT, that one has an actually huge problem with that.
At least here you have the chance to shut em up with a duel n make em cope and cry which is always entertaining

Some peole just like to play casual and not take it to serious, not like there going to be taking a trophy home or win a sponsorship. So why should there stats be made public. It holds no relevant information for the current match in play apart from if someonen has played enough matchies to be spaded, and if there in a negative they could be a dark horse

Again, being the dark horse if they stand behind a dumb opinion and you can for sure check that they’re clueless n not waste any more nerves.
I like to flex rare vehicles for example, or the medal collection. I mean, just like with win/loss reward nerfs (thx redditards), they could very much break the very base of the game, that is, team play and also GOOD play.

1 Like

You’re projecting again, feelings-boy.

No one’s bothered in the least by you making a ridiculous spectacle of yourself here. It’s not your fault you’re useless and this game would be better off if you didn’t play it. Congenital defects are like that.

The difference between you and me is that I actually show up here to help people, and try to make the game a little better. See, people can look back over our posting histories too. If they look at mine they’ll see my teasing you here as the one-day only outlier, nested with places where I genuinely tried to offer constructive suggestions, info to new players, guides and research that hopefully helped someone because I hate the thought of winning only because I know something and other players don’t.

You have nothing in your posting history here but vitriol and sadness. When was the last time you helped anyone here, or offered any kind of constructive solution of any kind? But hey, what more can we really expect of the Nazi-tank anime boy? Gaijin will take your money same as mine. Well. Your mom’s money.

EDIT: And another attempt to hide a post, five months later. Idm throwing it to moderation. I will just point out that this all began with someone who said the in-game abuse of other players in violation of the ToS was “standard competitive behavior”, which is itself a ToS violation, rule 3.15. But if mods are going to remove a post defending their ToS, that’s up to them.

You dont need someones stats to argue a point, if your argument is valid and your information is correct surly your knowledge of the game is enough or do you need that little bit extra ammunition to drive it home

Well, I suppose. I mean, the opposing side always has the option to ignore it, which is, considering I’m often a very trolly guy, valid af.
Or they can accept the duel invitation n try to make me shut up ))))

I wont be accepting your duel invitation as i see no point for it. I have no intrest in shutting you up, ill argue my case, simple as

I didn’t invite you to duel but fair point, can respect it as at least ur not throwing insults like the other two in here ))))))

1 Like

When someone use your stats as an arguments you automatically won.

1 Like

I’d say it’s contextually dependent on the topic being debated.

Yeah but Ive seen players with 15 000 battles telling stuff that I suspect they bought the account…

It’s not beyond the realm of possibility, to be honest. Possibly more common than we think.

1 Like

Half the time my problem is i cant educate pork and in game its even harder trying to battle at the same time, so if said stats was not mentioned the first place, so say dead guy will move onto next match

Good old mom joke usually silence these idiots who cope with stats

Or just play so good u get called slurs lol