A moment of silence for the Strela

Yes.

1 Like

Why don’t you go to WoT?

Without aircraft there would be no WT grb.

Maybe you should take your own advice since you don’t want to play a combined arms game since you hate SPAA being effective and refuse to spawn a tank to kill it.
Go play WoT bro.

1 Like

I use plenty of SPAA myself, I’m just not blinded by emotions into thinking the strela isn’t overperforming for a 10.0 vehicle.

Combined arms game.
Spawn a tank and kill the SPAA or go play WoT.
He has a 7mm machine gun, skill issue.

I don’t think it would be a problem to put Strela-10M2 on BR 10.3, but it would be nice to give it passive detection. Historical feature and would reduce a bit the main problem with target searching.

I do? The difference is no other vehicle can spawn and get 5+ kills that easily. It’s unbalanced regardless of what side of the fence you are on.

The difference is no other vehicle can spawn and get 5+ kills that easily.

Those exists, they’re called helicopters/CAS.
Stop crying just because SPAA get the same power for once.
Just spawn a tank and kill it, it’s actually defenceless if you play the game properly.
Or just play any of the air vehicles that outrange it and don’t play them like an idiot.

Lmao, “You need to spawn a tank and kill it” Did you know what are you saying?

t seems that I need to go to your spawn point and kill you which needs to kill most of your teammates. so what is supposed to use CAS?

Yes I have skill issue because I can’t rush to spawn point each battle, How is your skill? It seems that you are an ACE in tanks right? Show us.

The CAS is OP, so must nerf, the SPAA is OP, “it is able to effectively do its job”

What a vested interest. In 10.3, you are still able to use or it is your skill issue as well.

1 Like

Probably any tank that’s forcing you to use more than a single braincell to defeat. Remember, thinking isn’t allowed in this game.

1 Like

There you go again with your ridiculous “go play something else” argument that can be used to shut down literally any discussion. What’s the point of the forums there anyways ?

1 Like

Yeah, the Strela definitely requires a lot of brain power, right? So you think grb, especially top tier, would be well balanced if it was just MBTs? The 2a7 and 122B+ aren’t dominating?

Ridiculous to you maybe.
I personally find it ridiculous that people would download and play a combined-arms game for years, whilst simultaneously complaining about combined-arms, and requesting CAS be made irrelevant by SPAA. If you want to only play tanks, why are you not playing a tank only game?
It’s as stupid as someone going onto the WoT forum and complaining why there isn’t a mode with CAS.

1 Like

It’s not about the usage of Strela, how can’t you see that ?
ULQ asked you to name a tank that will be OP in the environment without CAS, implying there are tanks that can only be effectively countered by CAS, which is so wrong.

Yes, most tiers (especially higher up you go) without CAS would most likely be a much less of a cesspool than they currently are, which is completely logical. It’s sometimes hard to balance out ground vehicles between themselves, so introducing a couple of other variables to the mix surely won’t help and is most likely a recipe for disaster.

The same thing can be applied to you buddy.
You played this game for literal years while being absolutely sure there’s bias involved in it, but yet somehow, you’re still here complaining about it in every single thread you can.

Why don’t you leave and play some game without bias out there ?
Why are you sticking around ?

It’s not.
Adding aircraft to battles in WOT would take much more balancing and hard work to accomplish than simply adding a TO mode in WT in which everything stays the same and spawning aircraft is simply outlawed.

You see, WOT devs would have to jump through multiple hoops to make that wish happen, meanwhile TO in WT would almost be plug&play for Gaijin.
That’s a big difference.

1 Like

The difference is I don’t make a new thread every day demanding a bias-free version of the game. I know GJN are basically never going to change, and I have accepted RussianBias is part of the game by grinding the entirety of the Russian trees so I can also enjoy the bias. Pointing out that the bias exists to shills on the forum who deny it, is not quite the same thing.

But just to really drive home how faulty your logic is - another key difference is that there is no other combined-arms game on the market quite like war thunder, but there is literally a game designed specifically just for tank-only combat already.

1 Like

Your countless, repeating posts about bias over and over again is more than enough. You know bias is there, you know Gaijin won’t change anything but you’re still here.
Why is that ?
Go find a bias-free game and play that instead, you can do it. Any more posts about bias are irrelevant, go play something else.

Accept it and move on, no need to write countless posts about bias, no one cares, Gaijin doesn’t care, so why should you spend any time discussing it ?

Make your own game or support someone else. This also applies to everyone else complaining about bias. You and others that are literally throwing money at clearly biased devs to buy clearly biased vehicles suggests people have more than enough money to spend on ridiculous things.

WT being the only combined-arms game doesn’t stop you from quitting the game completely because you feel like you’re being done dirty intentionally by the devs themselves.
Simply put, if you don’t like bias just stop playing the game, no one is forcing you to be here, so all this crying on the forum is simply ridiculous.

1 Like

I think this might be the first time I’ve seen you admit to RussianBias in WT, so at least you’re making progress. Baby-steps. Although I did just explain clearly to you why I continue to play WT - it’s fun and it’s the only combined-arms game on the market. It isn’t the only tank-only game on the market. Is your English really so bad that you couldn’t understand that? I don’t know how to explain it any simpler I’m afraid so you’ll just have to make do.

Simply put, if you don’t like CAS just stop playing the game, no one is forcing you to be here, so all this crying on the forum is simply ridiculous.

1 Like

In a full downtier vehicles like the T28(6.3), T95 and Maus (though mostly the former, since it sits at @ 6.3) would be very hard to remove due to the sheer quantity of frontal amour (and the potential maps layout leading to it being difficult / impossible to flank, let alone if they were in a supported position or had attentive teammates / squad members) and the lack of sufficient pen within the 5.3 ~ 6.3 bracket (e.g 90mm M431 HEAT has exactly 305mm of pen & can be found on the M36B2) and the limits on the absolute count of top BR players in any given match make encountering those few vehicles with sufficient ammo in their effective range a crapshoot.

Let alone what may happen due to squads abusing prior mentioned factors.

I was speaking from your POV, since it’s pretty clear that you know for a fact there’s bias in this game and that Gaijin won’t change anything regarding that, but yet here you are crying your eyes out at every possible opportunity you get.
You definitely seem as someone who’s still malding about it, not someone who accepted it and moved on with his life.

So it’s fun being intentionally shafted by the devs time and time again just to make one nation happy, all the while throwing money their way as a “job well done” sign. Are you a masochist by any chance ?

By the way, looking at BF2042 it seems you can play both ground and air units in the same lobby, practically making it a combined-arms game.
Yes, it isn’t the same experience but the same can be said for WOT vs WT.

Yeah, you’ve been using that one for a while and I just showcased how a clown argument like that works against you as well ?
You don’t like something ? → Stop playing → End of discussion

Honestly, forum doesn’t even need to exist if everyone’s going to use this type of crappy arguments.

1 Like

Yeah, you ignored the part where I said I’m not making threads every day to whine about russian bias, like the CAS-haters do. They clearly aren’t enjoying the game in its current state. Me enjoying the game whilst pointing out the hypocrisy of GJN in their own Dev blogs is not quite the same thing. As for “throwing money their way”, you need to realise that not everyone is in a tough economic situation like you. I’ve spent peanuts on WT considering how many hours I’ve played it.

Keep trying, you might make a good point by accident eventually.

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of cope for someone who can’t kill a strela who has a 7mm machine gun with a tank.
Combined arms game buddy.
Git gud.