A match without our big bro USA?

I agree generally, but everyone seems to think the Abrams getting a 5 second reload makes it OP.

I mean true, but that’s what Gaijin has turned the Abrams into as well.

The rotation speed is probably the biggest issue, but the gun depression/elevation isn’t too bad, and arguably the mobility helps with the rotation speed.

The abrams, especially M1A2 has drastically better armour than Type 10. If you disagree, then you dont know what you are talking about.

Its virtually the exact same? Turn speed is the same for both tanks so the type 10 does not compensate with “extra mobility” if its acceleration is gimped.

Might as well say they are the same vehicle at this point only difference is the turret cheeks and the crew size really. I play both the same they are both good but not as good by a long shot as the 2a7

3 Likes

Type 10 / TKX’s turret cheeks are also quite trolly, with some rounds even doing zero spalling.

Trolly? The thickest parts of the cheeks can block 3BM60 sometimes even DM53

unless you mean being penned at the top of the cheek and the shell travelling into the rear ammo rack shortly afterward I have no idea what you’re referring to

Trolly, as in, there is so much clutter with the Turret armour on the TKX / Type 10, that, like you said, the thickest parts can stop 3BM60 and DM53, while other parts would let 120mm DM33 to go through.
Most other MBT cheeks are quite homogenous, in which they are fairly consistent in what they are able to block.