A match without our big bro USA?

It’s unironically worse than like half the minor nations.

• Sweden - Sweden is meta, probably the best in the game currently
  • Great Britain - It’s in the same situation when it comes to SPAA and CAS, its MBTs are only marginally worse, the only thing its missing is a single 10.0+ light tank
  • Japan - Arguably better MBTs (since everyone insists the Abrams should be modeled to have zero armor, with only mobility and fire rate to make it viable), a better SPAA, and its CAS is decent
  • China - Same thing as Japan when it comes to MBTs and SPAA, only even better. Still has decent CAS.
  • Italy - I know how weird this will sound, but unironically Italy might be in a better position than the US even without the 2A7HU: its SPAA is equally useless, its CAS is equally good, its light tanks are better, and when you consider the Centauro 120 as an MBT it is actually better than the in-game Abrams (same reload, minorly worse pen, equally trash armor, but much, much better mobility
  • France - Has an actually viable SPAA, poorly armored MBTs (but they have somewhat better mobility), and pretty good CAS, the main thing its missing is a light tank
  • Israel - Pretty much no upsides, but equal when it comes to CAS
1 Like

If there only was actual big maps with also cqc urban environments so each and every ground vehicle can be used properly.

That… that would be the dream.

nowords

2 Likes

I mean, when the players drag down the win rate, and are utter garbage, they either give up eventually, or switch nations and learn something.

What.

I don’t think the USA on par with Italy, the nation with the second worst MBTs (from what I’ve heard), and that it is only slightly better than Great Britain.

Saying the challengers are only slightly worse than the Abrams is certainly an opinion.

Well from my experience it just seems redundent each nation is good as something but its the player that sets the statues

Italy has hands down the worst MBT’s

3 Likes

Here’s what i was saying no tank in our side got unpenetrable hull and spall liners and the team against us has better armor, same mobility and gun handling, we ended up losing.

I agree!

Artificially I might add. Although not that many people play Britain from my experience, quite often there’s just me or only one or two others, unless I’m squadded

True, its always like 3 three people play Britain in every match i get into.

Same. It’s like a miracle though for that to happen.

1 Like

Unironically, the Arietes being garbage doesn’t matter. With the Abrams (in Gaijin’s mind) being a “fast” tank with a “fast” reload and zero armor, the Centauro 120 is just better. It trades ~40mm of pen for having the same reload speed, the same crap armor, but much, much better mobility. And with the 2A7HU coming, Italy will 100% be better than the US at top tier.

2 Likes

It’s true for at least two of the three 11.7 Challengers (3 TD and 2E): only ~0.40 difference in hp/ton, ~60mm less pen for the 2E, ~20mm more pen for the 3 TD, the same fire rate for both, and similar armor for both. Now that I think about it, the Challenger 3 TD is marginally better than the US’ 11.7 MBTs.

1 Like

Holy cope batman

The Abrams is better in every way my guy go back to your co

2 Likes

CAS is decent? What CAS, you mean those 6 AGM-65B without a TGP at 12.0? The only “decent” CAS top tier japan has is the AH-64D and very maybe the AJ, still miles worse than even Germany. How is the type 10 better? Its got a faster reload and better thermals, thats it.

USA has the 2nd best CAS in the game behind France.
USA has one of the top 5 MBTs in the game.
USA has the best auto-light in the game, which is also the 2nd best light tank in the game at this time.

USA’s doing pretty good.

The Su-25SM3 isn’t French.

No? Strv 122B+, 2A7V, T-80BVM, T-90M, TKX

The 2S38 is not in the US tech tree, but ok.

2 Likes

It’s not. The Centauro has the same reload, only ~40mm less pen, is much more mobile, and still can be penned easily.

It’s got a faster reload, has better mobility, better thermals (apparently, I didn’t even look at that yesterday). It does the job of what Gaijin thinks the Abrams should do, only better.

2 Likes

Buddy don’t even try to convince these guys, they only reply with “US mains whine while they have the best tank in the game” and let’s not forget how a guy said “i’m gonna take a SEP over a BVM” bunch of clowns really.

1 Like