ZSU-23-4M4 is overtiered

New event spaa just dropped

watch them get added to russian tree

i love when a moderator edits my post only to fail even more in english grammar and make my post unreadable

he edited it again to fix mistakes but still bruh
(it took him 4 edits)

Tell me you’ve never played any other faction without telling me you’ve never played any other faction.

The Type 93 and ZSU-23-M4 are at the same BR. The. Same. BR.

Actually cry me a river. Russia has the best SAMs in the game, out of the box, because Gaijin. The Type 93 is worthless. The TAN SAM while good is at a terrible BR where it has no lineup and is adjacent to the Pantsir. SACLOS missiles in general are worthless due to Gaijin’s hilarious missile adjustment. The Mistral is borderline useless. The Stinger is mediocre at best only when you have the Fim-92K with proxy fuze. And they moved the VEAK-40/removed proxy fuze, so you’re now stuck with the ASRAD which has 35 degrees of elevation, which is useless.

5 Likes

I know russia has much better everything but zsu doesnt really stand out as much as strela does, its definitely worse than gepard.

The guns are worse, sure, but the missiles are faaaaaar better. Iglas are much more reliable, and can actually hit evading aircraft, or aircraft flying perpendicular. Stingers have extremely annoying (and unrealistic) flight times before allowing maneuvering.

1 Like

try shooting stingers leading them more or making them drag behind or go above the plane, like outside the big circle
igla has advantage only when the planes are high, with stinger you can kill a plane going low but igla will just hit the ground

type 93 is fine with optical tracking

the igla has a caged seeker which hurts it

Did you like… not even watch my second video?

1 Like

in the second video missile had it easier because you were on a hill.