Your SPAA Wishlist for the Next War Thunder Update!

In terms of SPAA capabilities, probably. It’s worse than the Shilka in that regard. But it absolutely shreds tanks.

1 Like

You already know what I want.

5 Likes

Sub-Trees yes. Neither the RoC nor PRC are a Subtree however, they are both China.
Same goes for a potential Korea Tree, or with Germanys Tree.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Skyranger 35:

Spoiler

or
Skyranger 30:

Spoiler

special version of the skyranger 30 with HEL(High Energy Laser):

Spoiler

4 Likes

So then why are ROC vehicles under the PRC flag?

Because the PRC is the de facto China / succesor state to the RoC. The PRC controls more than 99%+ of Chinas total population and historic lands since decades by now and is recognized as the legitimate government / representative of China by the vast majority of the World (even through the Civil War is still going on)

Thats why China uses the Flag of the PRC and i guess more so also due to most of the Tree or at least the domestic chinese Stuff being from the PRC and not RoC.

I mean they could use the RoC Flag, would just be like Germany or Japan having their WW2 Flag i guess

RoC is a sub-tree for the PRC. Its kinda obvious looking at the flag for China.

if this was in game I would actually play ground lol

ROC and PRC are two separate countries, at war with each other, forced into the same tree to appease the PRC. It’s politics, not logic or history.

4 Likes

My wishlist.

Autocannone da 40/56 su Autocarro Semicingolato FIAT 727

Semovente Contraereo su FIAT 1100 LMR

FIAT 665 con Flakvierling

Lancia 3Ro con Flakvierling

Somebody like it?

5 Likes

Both are the same country. Both claim they’re the real china and both claim each other’s territory.

4 Likes

Samma här! Me too

1 Like

Skyranger with HEL would be nice if it could lock drones and laser them out of the sky

Unimog never disappointed me

1 Like

I think HEL it’s completely automatic IRL, it can Even lock onto artillery shells and explode them mid air but that would be impossible in war thunder

1 Like

I don’t think it’d be that challenging to implement tbh

My “wishlist” would be first to FIX the actual missmatches of AA in the game.

Give the Gepard its right ammo like APDSFS and AHEAD that works with VT.
We all know and see in Ukraine what the Gepard can do, so why its not fixed??

Its a joke, that AAs in the game without an active radar are better as reals AA.
For example the Strela, Begleitpanzer 57 or its ruzzian counterpart. Same for the BMP2. He never ever has a follow radar like it is in AB.

To fix all this, is MY wish, after that they can bring new vehicles, but before that there is a lot of work to do to fix the actual game!!

Bagle should actually have an IRST, AHEAD has been broken since March 2022, Gepards need FAPDS. Hopefully those two come soon (now that they’ve modelled sabot petals it shouldn’t be that hard).

The ingame working of HE-VT is the same as AHEAD. So where is the Problem to give Gepard this ones till the AHEAD work correctly?!

5 Likes